Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
19-01-2011, 11:40 AM   #1

Bright and Cheery Wednesday

Well people Morning.

It is bright and cheerful here as the title says. It is like SPring maybe slightly colder but not by much.

Not doing much today just a day off got to pop into the bank and then who knows.

I keep being drawn to the Ipad........ ...so have to avoid all electrical shops. I want to pop inot the garden centre/building place and look at some stuff for the back garden. Its getting to that time now.

Anyhow thats all from me, not sure about the quiz I have taken up aqua aerobics again and last week went for a cup of coffee afterwards - wil try though.

See you all later people have good days whatever you decide to do.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-01-2011, 11:56 AM   #2

Re: Bright and Cheery Wednesday

Morning Kazz! Yes bright here too, but frosty and -2 atm.

Being drawn to an iPad??? I can't even decide what sort of new keyboard to get. Don't suppose I'll ever get as far as an IPad ..... even a laptop may be one step too far

General housework today and more laundry. I'm not now sure that I have lost a book .... I may have been thinking about a certain chapter in a book that I have got on the shelf and know exactly where it is!!! I should say that I do have rather a lot of books, the bane of OH's life! I started sorting my old desk out yesterday - it got banished to the spare room when I got a proper filing cabinet for the office. Can't believe the amount of "old fashioned" writing paper and envelopes in there - I could chuck a lot in the recycling bin, but can't bring myself to do it yet. I know I'll never use it. Just have to prepare myself for the "act". How sad am I????

Looking forward to the quiz tonight. Hope to meet Catsey chums there.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
19-01-2011, 12:43 PM   #3

Morning Kazz and Angie and all who follow,
very nice sunny day here, Malaika has had her usual romp in the park with her friends.
Quick catch up then i have to do a shop at Tesco, hoping to make the quiz tonight after yoga and then hopefuly an early night we are up early tomorrow to go to Manchester Dog show.
Kazz, i'm not even sure what an ipad is , but stay away, they could be dangerous, as in addictive
Angie like you i have lots and lots of books, they spill out of the little bookcase and i could do with a floor to ceiling one as i have them satshed away in cupboards too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
19-01-2011, 04:52 PM   #4

good afternoon everyone,
Lovely and sunny here aswell
Had a meeting in town today in preparation for an interview i have on Tuesday. Lots to do for it!! :S

I even went for my first jog/walk of the year, start as i mean to go on!! Was only out for about 20mins but its a start. Came in and did my wii fit for bout 40mins and also played a few games of tennis on wii sports!!
Kazz, the ipad looks good, they used it for presentation during the apple interview i had on monday!!

Angie, i did a lil bit of housework when i got back in today aswell,

My plans for tonight are cooking a lovely dinner for steven comig in tonight consisting of home made chicken noodle soup, chicken in blackbean sauce (sauce from a jar ) and boiled rice and garlic bread with naans and vienetta for dessert then should be joining teh quiz as im not working wednesdays for the next 4weeks

Hope you are all having a great afternoon and of course the same to those who follow

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
19-01-2011, 05:15 PM   #5

Hi, all! First time in 2 weeks it's above freezing!! 4 C (39 F), and the sun's trying to come out! The bucket where I catch rainwater for the houseplants is thawing ,,, should be useable by afternoon, woo hoo! Back to snow and cold for the weekend, however

Kazz, the iPad is supposedly wonderful ... why not treat yourself? Too many books ... my house overflows with them!!! Dinner sounds good, Pamela. I'm working on quiz questions, hope to see you all tonight at 8:15.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
19-01-2011, 05:35 PM   #6

Hello all.

Sounds as if everyone is doing alright in general. I have Just closed the curtains and put the light on! In fact, I watched the last of the sunset, and the moon rise a few minutes back. It was very strange, seeing the moon painted in line by line, as if a printer was painting it on in ink!

Work was alright - mix of doing stuff and otherwise. And I've got a few of the jobs I wanted doing when I got in done. Mind I've plenty I could still get on with - mostly in here. Also need to work out what I plan on doing for evening meal.

Hope to see you all at the quiz later on!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
19-01-2011, 07:04 PM   #7

Well just had gorgeous spag bol..............scrumptious.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
19-01-2011, 07:28 PM   #8

Bitter cold here, very heavy frost overnight. Mist of it never melted all day.

Mum & i went to elder brothers house & had lunch then we all drove to the. CRematorium to see dad's plaque at his tree. Very emotional.

On way back called to see my nephews 6 week old baby! 12 lbs already. Big long solid baby.

Was glad to get home again

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
19-01-2011, 07:38 PM   #9

w just had our dinner kazz, worked out lovely

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
19-01-2011, 08:16 PM   #10

Hi, all.
Nothing much here..just managing to wake up now.
An appt. tonight..my routine check up/discussion on meds.