Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
17-01-2011, 11:58 AM   #1

lazy monday

good morning everyone thought i would start the daily chat off

So far been a lazy morning, had a lie in then got up and had a call to make. Just got the usual housework to do today ten got an interview at 630pm tonight for 2 hours in town.

Hope you are all having a good monday. Will pop back later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
17-01-2011, 12:19 PM   #2

Re: lazy monday

morning pamela! hope your interview goes well!
was up early this morning to drop pip off at the vets ,he doesnt miaow when hes out in the carrier, until he's on a bus full of people! he was quite vocal on the bus, just wee miaows then out of nowhere comes this big murrrroaw!! so just waiting on a call from vets with a time to go pick him up! i have some tuna in for him but i might go get him some chicken or a tin of gourmet gold as a treat. i'l let you know how he is! think il go back to bed for an hour or so now..
hope everybody has a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
17-01-2011, 01:11 PM   #3

Hi all! Hope your interview goes well pamela and sure Pip will be OK lynz - he'll love that treat you're planning for him!

Has been bucketing down here earlier but stopped now and the sun is struggling to make an appearance.

Not much happening here. Just had a grocery delivery, OH is sorting some paperwork out re his mum; Kizzy and Pip have been playing; washing machine is on; I'm have a sort of sorting morning!

Have a good day peeps!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
17-01-2011, 02:03 PM   #4

Good luck with the interview Pamela.

Lynz, I'm sure Pip'll be fine.

I had an early start this morning, 9.00am lesson at school, so I had to drive through busy traffic and appalling weather, it was bucketing down! Why, when you're driving carefully in shocking weather, along a twisting country road with double white lines and lots of standing water, does there have to be an idiot riding on your tail?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
17-01-2011, 02:21 PM   #5

Not a lazy Monday for me! School run starting at 7.45 this morning followed by a long, slow crawl back into town as the combination of torrential rain and it being Monday meant it didn't get in until 9.40! Better then getting wet feet and walking the 10 minutes from home though.

Garage phoned to say my car is ready, he's bringing it down tomorrow lunchtime and if we're happy with the paintwork on the bonnet he'll register my plate into it and we can have it on Wednesday. I'm quite excited as I haven't had a sporty car for 8 years.

Need to get an appointment booked at the vet for Balie; he's got a little nodule on his skin on his side . . . looks like a little cyst but I'm going to get it checked out just to make sure.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
17-01-2011, 03:56 PM   #6

Hello all.

Good luck with the interview Pamela, and am sure all will be well with Pip Linz... Did you get the sun in the end Angie? And some drivers are the absolute limit MrsH! Hope the car looks good Yola, and that all goes well sorting out the vet for Balie.

Quite a busy morning over here! First of all, the laptop cable (which has been really dodgy recently) went 'pop' and that was it defunct/dead. Have been having problems with getting laptop to recognize battery in when the cable attached, so there been a problem that way for a while, so as battery couldn't charge, wasn't able to use laptop and had to settle for desktop. (I do have a new cable on order, and if it doesn't sort it out, am looking at probably getting new laptop...)

Anyway, it was onto Desktop - which is old and slow, and hasn't been used in months! So it had to virus scan, and I only got a few bits done online before I had to get out the house for work. Where it has been busy for once - got to my office, did a few small bits before getting the details of another base and heading there for the day. Got through all I needed to there, and by that time I'd only have got another 15 mins work time if I'd driven to the office - so called it a day soon after 2pm.

I'm now having a break at my parents house, as this evenign I've got Guides, and after that I'll Finally get home!

Think it just 'one of those days'!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
17-01-2011, 04:16 PM   #7

afternoon all.
Been to work this morning, some staff off sick so it was nice and busy, i like it like that.
Home to post some parcels and now just catching up with things.
Hope your interview goes well Pamela.
Hope that Pip is home with you soon Lynz.
Yola, hope you get your new car on wednesday.
Angie, hope you got a lot sorted
MrsH i know what you mean about drivers getting too close, i hate it
Kate i hope your laptop is ok once you get a new cable

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
17-01-2011, 05:19 PM   #8

Hi, peeps. Gloomy and still cold: minus 2 (28 C), snow, sleet and freezing rain predicted for this evening; what a miserable Winter! Today's the MLK holiday, all's quiet. Had a lie in, pottering, no news.

Hope the interview went well, Pamela, and that Pip is home by now enjoying his treat. Sorry about the dead cable, Squirrel. and the annoying driver, MrsH. Car pics in due time, Yola? And fingers crossed for Bailie. Angie, hope you finally got some sunshine.

Enjoy the day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
17-01-2011, 06:08 PM   #9

me again! we'll hes home and absolutely fine he was a lot quieter on the bus home, i thought he'd be a bit tired but hes had something to eat and is pottering about. he was microchipped and they clipped his nails aswell. they didnt say if he would need to wear a collar, i've caught him licking it a few times but they said they didnt use stitches so he should be ok?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
17-01-2011, 09:18 PM   #10

It's a lot simpler with the boys; none of mine ever had collars. He sounds as if he'll be just fine;did he get the tuna?