Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
15-01-2011, 12:42 PM   #1

Saturday daily

Morning all

Busy day today had a nice walk with Sal and then the man to measure the stairs and landing arrived and I have shopping to do as well as getting ready for a meal out later this afternoon and then on to a surprise 40th birthday party.

Soloads to do have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
15-01-2011, 01:09 PM   #2

Re: Saturday daily

Hello Kazz and others to come. Had a rotten night's sleep, had a huge sneezing fit just as I got into bed and it made me all stuffed up so I kept waking up through the night. I had another huge sneezing fit this morning too. I don't think I'm coming down with anything though as my throat is fine and it's usually my weakest spot. I suspect it's a response to the dust and cat/dog hair as I haven't done much housework lately and it's looking pretty grim underfoot! I'll get the hoover out after lunch.

Got our gas bill yesterday, that was pretty grim too although I suppose it's just reflecting how cold it was towards the end of last year. We used significantly more gas to keep warm than we did for the same quarter a year earlier. Good job it's much milder now!

Have a good Saturday everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-01-2011, 01:12 PM   #3

Have a good day Kazz - don't forget to breathe! Why did you have a man to measure up .... new carpets??? Hope you enjoy your meal and the birthday party.

Gloomy windy day here. Kizzy went out and came straight back in again. She's a brave girlie with rain, but doesn't like wind! Pip has been "got at" either by mistake by Kizzy or be another animal and has a small scape on his whisker pad just above his mouth. Need to round up OH to hold him steady while I bathe with some salt water. Bit of blood there to clean off. Otherwise, not much doing today - laundry (as ever) and perhaps some more photo sorting whilst OH and MIL watch the rugby this afternoon.

Sausages for supper.

Have a good Saturday everyone.

(Hi MrsH!)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
15-01-2011, 02:31 PM   #4

We were up early to head to aberdeen today. Journey was ok except for seein a really nasty accident just after it happened.

Hope your not in for the cold mrsh!

Hope you all gave a lovely saturday.

Ps, catsey on mobile internet is great!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
15-01-2011, 03:39 PM   #5

Hello Catsey people,
hope you have a lovely meal out and party Kazz, what a busy day.
MrsH we too got our gas and electric bill and it's very scary, we also have used more gas than this time last year. we will certainly have to cut down. Typical that the suppliers hike up the prices as the weather turns cold, they must be rubbing their hands with glee.
Poor Pip, hope you manage to bath his face , Angie.
Where you shopping in Aberdeen, pamela ?
Took Malaika for her last training session before the assessment, she did ok but was a little distracted because she was cold.
Sold some items on ebay so am packaging them up this afternoon.
Have a nice day, will call back later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-01-2011, 04:56 PM   #6

Hi all! Sunny, 0 C (30 F). not windy and we may make normal for the first time in days ... normal being 6 C now. The unrelenting cold spell has just hung on and on with hardly a break.

Kazz, what a busy day; do you ever just sit down for a bit and do nothing? MrsH, agree about the awful heating bills ... talk about a shock! Hope you're not getting a cold. Poor Pip, Angie, hope you got him tidied up. Shelley, I'd be distracted if I were cold too! Too bad about seeing the accident, Pamela, always distressing.

Hope it's a good day for all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
15-01-2011, 06:52 PM   #7

Good morning, everyone!~
Dinner was fab last night. Had a wonderful seafood dish with sesame sauce over rice and a yummy mung bean and coconut dessert
K's parents bought me a digital photo frame. I am really getting a technology upgrade on all fronts, aren't I?
It was nice seeing them and catching up as we hadn't gotten together since they left for CA a bit before Christmas.
Nothing exceptional today. A catchup on housework and such and maybe if K is feeling motivated later a trip to the store. I ordered another cat book yesterday. I am impossible with resisting books..especially when I know they aren't available in my county library system. I've nearly gotten one shelf filled with just cat books just from the last few months
Have a great day everyone, I hope you are well

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
15-01-2011, 06:56 PM   #8

Glad you had a nice meal last night Tink.
I realy like my digital photo frame and have put lots on. It needs some more recent ones adding now.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: About to get a kitten
15-01-2011, 07:05 PM   #9

Hi everyone. Not been up to much today because I have an ear infection. Done some housework, went out for groceries and I have been reading "The Testament of Gideon Mack". Now I want a cat called Gideon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
15-01-2011, 07:38 PM   #10

Hello everyone...

Quietish start to the day, then had a friend round for the afternoon/early evening. Now back home to have a break before bedtime comes... Quite tired now, so...