Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-01-2011, 05:49 PM   #1

Finally Friday

Late for a daily, where is everyone?

Same weather here, minus 3 (27 F), sunny and wind has died down at last. No errands, just paid a few bills and pottered around. Leia's napping on the radiator, will be up in a few to join me at lunch. Making vegetable soup for dinner tonight.

Hope all are well .......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
14-01-2011, 06:56 PM   #2

Re: Finally Friday

Hi, Eileen!! *waves*
Well i am the big 31 today . Opened some gifts in the wee hours before bed. My parents sent me an ipod shuffle (which is great but i'm so behind on technology i had to google what it was before i called to thank them as i had no idea!! ) and tshirt and bracelet.
K got me a toy for the cats and we tested it out and it seemed faulty. I told him it was fine and not to worry I still loved it and then I went to do some nightly chores before dinner. When I came back he hugged me and said "My first gift failed badly so I just ordered you a laptop, it should be here end of month--Happy Birthday" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just relaxing today and usual thing and then dinner at 5:30 with his parents and for the most part should be a relatively normal day, I imagine.
Oh and I woke up from a horrible nightmare screaming this AM and Sol was the epitome of sweetheart and rushed to my side and closed his eyes tight and purred while pressed up against me. What would I do without him????
Have a good day, everyone!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
14-01-2011, 06:57 PM   #3

As you say DM - finally Friday. Been a long week, first back at work since Xmas Eve.

Took Breagh's 'bucket' off her tonight and so far she seems ok.

Not anything planned for tonight- back to New Recipe Friday. Tonight I am having haggis stuffed beef olives.

Enjoy the evening peeps.

Edit to say (Hi Tink - sounds like you're having a great day, bless Sol - he is a wee angel)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
14-01-2011, 08:25 PM   #4

Evening all

Been to work today and a long few days, just about to have dinner. However a bit rainy on and off today. Just took Sal out for a walk and now glad to say in for the evening. Tomorrow kind of busy all round. Culminating in a meal out with friends late afternoon and then a surprise 40th birthday party.

So see you all after my dinner.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: About to get a kitten
14-01-2011, 08:40 PM   #5

Just relaxing under a blanket eating midget gems and thinking of getting my PJs on. Looking forward to watching Heston Blumenthal tonight.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
14-01-2011, 09:01 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictMachine
Just relaxing under a blanket eating midget gems and thinking of getting my PJs on. Looking forward to watching Heston Blumenthal tonight.
Cannot get into him Heston I mean have never understood why using Chemistry (also) to cook is good? mind you I cannot "take" to his personality either.

Catsey Junior

14-01-2011, 09:03 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Cannot get into him Heston I mean have never understood why using Chemistry (also) to cook is good? mind you I cannot "take" to his personality either.
I like the way he is like a gleeful kid when he creates new stuff. I much prefer him to shouty chefs like Gordon Ramsay.

I can't say I would eat his white chocolate coated mice though...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-01-2011, 09:16 PM   #8

Hey Tink iPod and laptop!!! What lovely gifts (I am not jealous, really!! ); and bless that Solomon boy, what a little white knight. Hope the dinner is good tonight, the Vietnnamese restaurant?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
14-01-2011, 09:29 PM   #9

happy birthday tink hope you have a great day.

We are not long in, went to ikea to look at lights for our livingroom and hall. Steven has been asked by his boss to work tomorrow which is a one off as he doesnt work weekends. His boss also told him to take me with him and get me lunch and then put it in his expenses!!! Looking forward to that 1

Hope you all have a great night.

xx

Catsey Junior

14-01-2011, 09:34 PM   #10

Gawd, I love Ikea so much. That cat advert was the best.