Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
11-01-2011, 11:39 AM   #1

Tuesday daily

Morning all

On lates today so off out about 12ish. Won't be back till late so maybe see you tomorrow (hopefuly I should be around for the quiz) but I may be going back to my swimming/aqua classes but not sure if they are running this week.

Anyhow hope everyone is good and the snow in the USA stayed away.

Eileen I hope you "catch" the Doctors receptionist oday and get an appoitment sorted for your breathing.

Everyone stay well and stay warm, there is almost a gale blowing here.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
11-01-2011, 11:51 AM   #2

Re: Tuesday daily

Best wishes from me too Eileen. As an asthma sufferer I can empathise with the breathlessness - emphysema is doubly horrible. I hope the doc can offer some relief to the symptoms.

Well, the wake up wasn't too bad however the drop-off was dreadful; both boys got extremely upset and were in tears wanting to go home. Not just mine I hasten to add; there were several children in tears, especially the little ones in nursery

In the office now and it's strange to be sat in a small room with 6 other people when I'd got used to working on my own for the last month. Nice though - more scope for conversation as the cats don't tend to contribute much

And just for Karen, car pic Need to get my number plate transferred onto it, but should be mine in about a week

http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/ATD...200&height=150

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
11-01-2011, 12:22 PM   #3

Nice car Yola! I'm sure the boys quickly got over their upset once the activities of the day got going but it's very upsetting for the mums to see their little ones in tears like that.

I had my hair appointment this morning, the other stylist are good but it's so nice having my regular one back from maternity leave at last. I just feel so much more comfortable with her! I'm back home at the moment snatching a quick early lunch and dipping in here before going off to school for my Spanish pupils this afternoon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
11-01-2011, 12:54 PM   #4

Hi everyone, i had a lie in today when OH went to work, spending today job hunting as i need a full time job with a bit less travelling involved.

Hope you get your breathing sorted eileen, have a good day at work kazz, im not back in till thurs and its only a wee half shift both thurs and friday, hence the need for a new job!!

Hope you all have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
11-01-2011, 02:42 PM   #5

Afternoon all! Nice day here now - was overcast and drizzly when OH went off to play golf this morning, but has cheered up no end, so he won't be needing those waterproofs.

Don't seem to have done much this morning, just usual clearing up and laundry. Had meant to do a lot as it's easier without interruptions but seem to have spent most of the time searching for Qs for the quiz tomorrow, and I'm actually only happy with 1, maybe 2, Qs so far .... getting nowhere fast!

I am thinking about you Eileen and hope that you can get your appointment booked.

Will pop back later. Cuddles to all Catsey cats from me!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
11-01-2011, 02:45 PM   #6

Hello everyone,
i'm sure the boys settled down again quickly Yola but it's horrible seeing them upset.
MrsH glad your stylist is back, it's great when you feel comfortable with someone.
Kazz, hope your day goes well at work.
Been out on the usual walk with her ladyship, practicing heel work again especialy down the lane where she will do her assessment, hopefuly.
Awaiting a friend who is coming over this afternoon, then taking Chris for his swimming lesson and then on to my parents for tea.
Hope everyone has a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
11-01-2011, 05:09 PM   #7

Hey ya all...

Well, home from work, and not much doing. Just really getting used to being back again now.

Weather has been improving again - quite cool, but we had rather a lot of rain yest which got away the worst of the snow.

Sorry to hear how upset the boys were Yola, but as others have said, am sure it won't have lasted long. Hope you get to the place where you feel satisfied with quiz questions Angie, sounds like a lovely day Shelley - Enjoy! Good luck finding a job Pamela - it not the simplest of tasks right now... Hope that the spanish went well MrsH, and work for you as well Kazz! Also hoping you manage to get the Dr sorted out Eileen.

Cya all around!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
11-01-2011, 05:21 PM   #8

Not quite as cold today but still well below normal: minus 1 (30 F), wind chill minus 5. Heavy cloud cover, the snow is supposed to start early afternoon: 2-3" predicted. Had the grocery delivery this morning so am all set if it's worse than the estimate!

No word on doctor referral yet.

Like the car, Yola; hope the boys settled OK. Good luck question hunting, Angie, it can be difficult, too easy or too hard??? I'm rarely completely satisfied with mine.Good hunting, Pamela. Shelley, hope it was a good walk. MrsH, glad your stylist is back. Hi, Kazz and Squirrel. have a good day.

Think Spring!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
11-01-2011, 06:34 PM   #9

Morning!
Another fish room get together today at noon, hopefully enough will be done to finally shut the tank down.
Snow to start at 4pm and supposed to last until tomorrow morning at 7am. 2-6 inches predicted.
Happy we got errands done last night!~
Off to tidy up and get animals sorted before people start arriving...
Have a good day!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
11-01-2011, 08:34 PM   #10

evening all! back from work, just had my dinner and now plan to sit and do nothing for the rest of the night! had a horrible nights sleep, was too hot under covers, too cold under and felt like i didnt get any decent shut eye. then jungle(mums cat) was pluking at my carpet at around 6am to get out, was grumpy and shouted at her- she never does this at mine usually lies in all day! but i know she does this at home a lot! i hope she doesnt think il be getting into the habit of getting up to let her out! then old witch next door, switches her tv on really loud grrrr she did turn it down, but once im tuned into a noise i find it hard to switch off esp when im annoyed. finally got a bit more sleep before my alarm went off, then the snooze, then when i jolted awake 15mins later because in my sleepy head i thought id reset my alarm! oops! so not the greatest start to the day!

hope you have better luck finding a job pamela, not good just now my OH has been trying for a year..

hope every1 has had an ok day at least!