Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
10-01-2011, 11:23 AM   #1

Monday daily

Well people the first week of January is over.

I am off to work in a moment or two so see you all later. Take care, and play nicely.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
10-01-2011, 11:59 AM   #2

Re: Monday daily

Morning Kazz - have a good day.

Was an overcast day, but is beginning to brighten up a bit here now. We have a grocery delivery later this morning and I have a mammogram this afternoon - as I had to cancel my appointment just before Christmas because of the weather.

We are beginning our sensible eating today - now festivities and OH's birthday are all gone. Salad for supper!

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
10-01-2011, 01:04 PM   #3

morning kazz, enjoy work! angie, hope your appointment goes alright this afternoon!! well thats pip booked in to be neutered! hes going in next monday, i am off so i will be able to take him and and collect him. poor wee lad, doesnt know what he's in for!
not doing much today, need to go into town for some bits and bobs, and will need to do some grocery shopping, havent done a proper one since before new year!
its sunny/dull on and off here at the moment, few icy patches on the pavements to look out for!
hope everyone has a nice day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
10-01-2011, 03:08 PM   #4

afternoon, not long back from work and just had soup and Veg pate crackers to eat.
Feeling a bit tired for some reason so may treat myself to a lie down and watch a film (how very naughty )
Angie, hope your mammogram goes ok, not the nicest of experiences.
Lynz you feel bad booking your pets in at the vets, but we do know it's for the best.
Hope your day goes well at work Kazz.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
10-01-2011, 03:14 PM   #5

Hi all, wet, windy and miserable here. But at least the rain is washing away the snow.

Popped into PAH this morning for some kitten food and dog food, so why was my bill £98?? - oh, because I had to buy some treats, little tins of tuna and cheese, new adult collars, and I suppose as Felix is on special (two for £5) I did stock up a bit.

Last day of my festive break - back to work tomorrow.

Off to give the fish tank a good clean, the algae has talen over the front glass so needs a bit of work doing.

Enjoy the day peeps.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
10-01-2011, 04:18 PM   #6

Back from the big squeeze now - not as bad as last time. Pleasant, cheerful radiographer made the difference I think.

Lynz - if your Pip is anything like my Pip, they are a bit sleepy when they get home and next thing you know it's noses in food bowls. Nowhere near as bad as the poor girlies - think it's the same for all of us!

CM after what your two have been through they thoroughly deserve a treat or two! Bless 'em.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
10-01-2011, 04:51 PM   #7

Afternoon all...

Sounds like peoples days are going well. Bit of an overcast day - some actual rain, and I think the snow is melting a bit. Driving was alright when I got out of the housing estate, though there was still some snow on the roads...

And work was... work! Am to support a client tomorrow though, that'll be good!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
10-01-2011, 05:16 PM   #8

Below normal cold continues, unfortunately, minus 5 C (25 F). wind chill a nasty minus 10, and overcast! Just out long enough to put out the rubbish and get the paper; snow forecast tomorrow and they are hedging as to predicted amounts. What a long Winter this has been...

I'm awaiting a call from my doctor with a referral to a pulmonologist; have been having problems with shortness of breath and am afraid I have to be seen ... hate going to doctors.

Sounds as if everyone is having a nice day. Glad your snow is melting a bit, Squirrel. Angie, good that the squeeezing wasn't too bad! Poor Pip, lynz, but he'll be OK. Enjoy your lie-down , Shelley; Kazz, hope it's a good day at work. CM. hug the girls for me.

Stay warm and dry, all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
10-01-2011, 05:20 PM   #9

It was manicure this morning, not sure I now like the pink colour I picked out but I'll have to put up with it for another 3 weeks , oh well! This afteroon I was back at school for the Spanish class, 2 of them didn't do the homework I set last Wednesday so it looks as if I've got a couple of lazybones there!

We're having a bit of a panic at home at the moment as we can't find the package that has all our personal certificates in it, birth certificate, marriage certificate etc. OH is sure he put it somewhere safe, too safe if you ask me!

Get well soon DM!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
10-01-2011, 05:24 PM   #10

Oh dear, MrsH, hope that shows up soon!