Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-01-2011, 12:59 PM   #1

So what can i do Sunday

Morning all, well just.
Deciding what to do with the day.
Chris is a little better today, still has a bit of a temp but feeling better.
Think we are taking Malaika for a walk by the canal.
See you all later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-01-2011, 02:21 PM   #2

Re: So what can i do Sunday

Morning all well afternoon actually.

Taking Mom and Dad off to see The Glen Miller band at Symphony hall this afternoon well dropping them off I am not going. Coming back to get dinner ready a full Sunday lunch with roast pork.

Brought some daffodils yesterday and they they have started to bloom very cheerful flowers, a sign of Spring to come.

Everyone is good here and the new year weather appears a heck of a lot milder than just recently.

Anyhow I am off soon so see you all later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
02-01-2011, 03:01 PM   #3

So looking forward to the sight of spring flowers, Kazz, and daffodils are my top favourite
My decision of what to do today was made this morning Shelley, whilst looking through my wardrobe for my holiday gear, I decided to have a chuckout session- very satisfying too!

Lots of preparation to do, planning my countdown to Friday and then the off EXCITED!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
02-01-2011, 04:13 PM   #4

Hey all... Very quiet day being had here... Nice, especially as the approach to the return to work is now looming large.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-01-2011, 05:15 PM   #5

Hi, all! Weather back to more seasonable after yesterday's delightful 14 C: drizzle and 8 C (46 F). Nice while it lasted. Nothing special on the agenda for the day: papers and crossword. Broiled crab cake and the rest of the black eyed peas for dinner.

Hope it's a good day for all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
02-01-2011, 05:23 PM   #6

Not much happening here. Cleaning, washing, getting dogs out & fed. "Beryl the Peril" living up to her nickname. She had the radio/alarm & my iPhone crashing to the floor rhis morning. Came downstairs & mum had her newly washed pyjams hanging up, madam lept height of them & her claws caught on the material so she was swinging round. My poor mum nearly had heart failure. Just as mum got to her "Beryl" (alais Amber) retracted her claws/let go & sped off down the kitchen, lept onto the worktop scattering the placemats & cultery left out for breakfast. Then she sauntered down the worktop to the sink & patted the tap - shes fascinated by water coming from taps.....

Do you think she feels at home .........

Away now to hang out washing, gather kittens in from conservatory & feed the munchkins (dogs)

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday folks!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-01-2011, 05:41 PM   #7

Daffodils, lovely Kazz.
PP it is certainly good when you have a sort out although Howard doesn't agree,lol.
Velvet, sounds like Amber has a touch of the whoooshes,lol.
Eileen sounds like a nice relaxing day, as does yours Kate. I'm back at work on thur.
Had a go on my son's wii today, Golf so isn't my game, it kept suggesting i give up , Tennis was even worse, Howard kept laughing at me, he tried to say he was laughing with me, but i wasn't laughing.
Had a nice walk by the canal, kept Malaika on her lead as it was still frozen.We walked back by the river in a sort of circular route, i get bored coming back the same way.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
02-01-2011, 05:55 PM   #8

Oh Velvet!!! Amber's dashing about the place must have been brilliant to watch, despite all the shock and destruction she sent out in her wake!!!

Shelley... I had a phone call from my Dad a few nights back... I got a Wii at one point last year, and it ended up staying at parents for various reasons (think I'm only likely to use it when in company anyway), so Mum was given a wii fit board etc as part of christmas... All fine, except that I was home by the time parents tried to set it up... Dad couldn't work out how to click on the button he wanted for the disk to play. Eventually I ahd to ask him where the sensor bar was, and when he found that, the select icon appeared! Poor Dad!!!

Hope everyoen elses day continues to go well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-01-2011, 08:21 PM   #9

Hmmm I am planning on a good "wardrobe" sort out too was going to do it today but somehow the time has escaped me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-01-2011, 09:06 PM   #10

Still laughing at the mental picture of Amber! Little whirlwind, bless her..