Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
15-02-2022, 08:52 AM   #1

Tired Tuesday

Good morning Dinky and Shelley,

It is a miserable day here again. It is getting windy which i think may be the lead up to the storm that is due to hit tomorrow evening. Storm Dudley. We have a amber warning for wind.

Not much has been happening. Went to running club last night and had a good run. Just working today and relaxing tonight. We slept in this morning even after the alarm had went off. Thankfully only by about 10mins but it knocks our morning walk out. Mia hasnt been right on her walks recently so we have done shorter walks the last couple of days and she was the same this morning so shorter walk again so we were back in with time to spare. We think it might be her diet isn't agreeing with her. We have changed the treats they get so they aren't getting any today to see if that helps.

Steven got me lovely flowers yesterday for valentines. He also went out to work in the morning and came back in about 30mins with a wee roll and square sausage and a latte. He knows how to spoil me!!

Dinky, did Paul arrive to fit your blonds today? I do hope so!! How is Dickens this morning? I hope he is doing better. That's good you managed to get the respirator masks. My dad phoned me yesterday, he was in Germany at the weekend and they have gone into almost lock down again and have some really strict rules including people having to wear the respirator masks. How was your Thai dinner? That was lovely of Janna to get it because it was valentines day

Shelley, how are you? Have you got your dolls organised for your fayre? Do you have weather warnings in place for tomorrow?

Have a lovely day ladies