Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
14-02-2022, 05:17 AM   #1

Sunny Monday.

Good morning Pamela and Shelley,
It was raining heavily this morning but now, the sun is shining and all the ground is drying out nicely. I haven't got much to report as I didn't go out today; I decided to clean the big windows in the lounge because wonder of wonders, Paul the handyman rang me last night and he's coming round to install the venetians tomorrow morning.I can't wait, but now I'm worried that they won't fit. He took so long measuring the area and kept making mistakes, so I'll just have to wait and see.

Dickens hasn't had any metacam today and he seems OK without it. Still not eating much at all, but he had a long sleep in the back conservatory this afternoon and had a play with a feather wand after that. I'm waiting a few more days before I take him to see Michele. I just hope Paul's arrival tomorrow doesn't stress him too much.

I managed to buy some respirator masks online this morning, which are the ones we are meant to be wearing.Our government is insisting that we wear these masks, but it's very hard to get them and they're so expensive.Honestly, I'm so sick of wearing masks. I don't mind the surgical ones so much as you can breathe OK in them, but these respirator ones are uncomfortable.Still, I suppose if they keep us safe, then I shouldn't moan.

I hope you are both well and had a good weekend. Must go and sort out some tea - maybe chicken. We're not very hungry as Janna bought us some Thai for lunch because it was Valentines Day.

Happy Valentines Day everyone .Have a good one.