Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
21-01-2022, 09:24 AM   #1

Friday

Hello Pamela and Dinky, hope all well with you and furry people.
No work today so not sure yet what I'm doing.
I noticed someone had posted in another thread asking for help with their friends cat, I answered but the post was early Dec so probably not much use.
It's a shame the forum isn't active really, it was a good resource for people.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
21-01-2022, 10:09 AM   #2

Re: Friday

Morning shelley and Dinky

I have been really busy with work and mat orders recently and not had a chance to do much.

Must be lovely to have a Friday off Shelley? My new shifts start on the 32st Jan and I will be getting a Wednesday off and an earlier finish on a Friday. New job is good. Very busy with meetings which I'm not used to but getting there.

Dinky how are you? How is Dickens doing? Ate your magpies still visiting? I do hope your ducks come back.

Weekend plans are getting rid of stuff that we don't use and trying trying to find space for the things in our spare wardrobe that we want to keep as I have a new spare bed coming next week and ideally want a smaller wardrobe or chest of drawers for the room as the current wardrobe is too big now. Also going o clear out kitchen drawes and cupboards as too much unused stuff! Also going to Costco with my dad on Sunday.

Upset to hear that the amazing Meatloaf has passed away! I was lucky enough to see him live years ago and he was amazing! Got his songs on today!!

Shelley I agree about the forum. Would love to see it thriving again but sadly social media has taken over �� I wonder if there is anything we can do to bring it alive again?

Have a great day everyone x