Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
28-11-2022, 08:40 AM   #1

Monday daily.

Good morning Pamela and Shelley,,
Nearly 8pm here and it's been a nice dry day today, and the sun's still shining out there. I had a good weekend - it was getting a bit hot weather wise ,but I survived. The only problem I had was at Bishopdale, when i tried to post a parcel, the woman said i needed a more complete address on it, and that our postal system wouldn't accept it.. This is getting ridiculous, but I'll contact the recipient and check her address again.Janna told me that our local Post Shop has reopened, so as I've got to go to the doctor for a BP check tomorrow, I'll take it there and see what they say about the address. I'm all on my lonesome tonight as Janna is working until 9pm tonight ,so won't be home until around 10pm.She has a xmas party coming up for the staff on 15th Dec. but doesn't want to go. I'm trying to encourage her to go, and all the people she works with will be there, but I can't make her go. She's so introverted, although she's a lot better than she was. I got my Bible College results back on Saturday - I passed both the essays and the exam and have now moved up a grade to Level 3. Overall, I got an A+ for level 2, so I'm thrilled. I'm in charge of the wild bird feeding today but the wee birds are very wary of me. They love Janna though. Draco and the magpies came today and tonight, but still no Jack and Vera. I was so dopey this morning and I accidently overdosed on my medication - instead of taking two pills ,I took four. I rang the medical centre and the pharmacist and they told me that my BP could drop very low and my heart rate slow right down as a result, and to spend the day quietly to make sure i wasn't dizzy. Well, I got no symptoms at all. I was still my usual dopey self, but I did take their advice and did nothing all day except sit and read a book. I like that sort of advice. It will be interesting to see what my BP is tomorrow. I just had a piece of spinach and cream cheese quiche for tea tonight with mangoes and custard to follow.

PAMELA, I hope you enjoyed the last few days off work. it sounds as if you managed to get a few things done. Have you been able to get the cats favourite cat litter yet ? I still can't. I hope your fair went well on Saturday and you sold lots of snuffle mats. How nice that your neighbour was able to go with you. and you were all able to get together afterwards for a game of pool and dinner. Good on you for getting some of your xmas shopping done on Friday too. Were you able to get some gardening done at the weekend as well and pick up those chocolates ? I hope that you are getting over that bug and it's not getting worse, Pamela. Thank goodness it's not covid. Wow, your dad is off to Latvia soon. He really has got the travel bug. I hope he has a lovely time over there with his friends.Lots of luck with the dog walker today too.I hope everything goes smoothly.

SHELLEY, I hope you had a lovely weekend as well.How is that book coming along - have you heard any more about it yet ? I guess it always seems a long time when you're waiting.

Well ladies, I hope you both have a good week. Nearly December - I can't quite believe how fast this year has gone, can you ?

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and of course Loonah and Reuben - hope they are both doing well.