Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
23-11-2022, 09:08 PM   #1

Late Wednesday daily

Good evening ladies,

I hope you are both well. I am now off until Monday, nice couple of days off. Had a busy day at work which was good. We had a dog walker over tonight to meet the dogs and see how we felt she gelled with the dogs. It went really well so she is going to be coming over 2 days a week to let them out in the garden for us on the 2 days im in the office. She is just starting out so its nice to help her get started as well. Pups seemed to like her as well as did Harris. Robyn is starting flyball in January!!! she will love it as she loves her tennis ball so cant wait to get started as i was looking at it when we first got her. Its in a fully secure hall so she cant go anywhere to escape!! I am planning on putting a lot more work in with her though so she responds when i call indoors. I also want the dogwalker to be able to take her out when i have her better trained.

Going to see my dad tomorrow which will be nice. Also going to see my nephew as him and his girlfriend split up and he is back at his mums. Going to check that he is ok.

Christmas shopping on Friday to try get on top of it!! Got a few bits already as i mentioned before but want to get as much done as i can and then December is a bit cheaper!

Shelley is your book ready yet? Will be exciting when you finally pick it up.

Dinky, how are the cats? Have you had Jack and Vera visiting you today? My wee magpie has been floating about which has been nice to see. HAs your cousin been over or gave you a call? I do hope Janna has been ok walking to and from the bus given what you were saying about the crime rate over there.

Anyway i will let you ladies go and i will stop waffling