Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
20-11-2022, 09:40 AM   #1

Sunday social

Good morning ladies,

It is dry here for now but i believe there is rain forecast! Hopefully get out with the dogs before it starts! Not really got any plans for today except food shopping. Had a bit of an accident yesterday. We were out walking the dogs and about half way round i slipped and fell so got a skint knee and a have done something to the nail in my big toe and i couldnt put a shoe on yesterday without it being really painful. Have managed to get my slipper on this morning and its not too bad so will see how it is with proper shoes later!

Dinky, your bible classes next topic sounds interesting. I bet you have passed your assessment!! No news is good news as they say!! I always love a clear out of clothes and the space it creates after it!!

How was your spaghetti and cheese? An interesting mix!! We just had toast last night for dinner as we went to Costco for a few things yesterday and had a big lunch there so we werent really hungry after that.

Shelley, have you picked up your copies of your book yet? I hope Chris got on ok with the results of his ECG.

Im away to get a shower and take the dogs out for a walk and hopefully the new jacket i have ordered for Robyn arrives today as it was meant to be here yesterday!!