Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-11-2022, 09:40 AM   #1

Saturday

Hello Ladies,
Well finally yesterday I managed to approve the proof and the book has gone to print. Will be just over 3 weeks.
Sunny here this morning, we will have a walk to the brickcroft, some different water birds that I guess have migrated here.
Lots of birds using the bird table in the garden including magpies and jackdaws this year.
Off to see a friend in Manchester later, she has a lovely elderly red setter.
Pamela, hope you get Barney's results today, bad that you have to wait.
It's great to hear Robyn is doing well with the new training regime.
Glad Mia is OK too.
Lovely that you were able to meet up with your nephew, girlfriend and little girl.
Dinky, how's things?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
12-11-2022, 10:22 AM   #2

Re: Saturday

Good morning ladies,

Shelley, sounds exciting that the book has been approved!! the 3 weeks will fly by!! Like you its sunny here as well but rain is forecast. We had a lie in as we were out until about midnight last night. I cant fill my bird feeder as it would drive Robyn mad with all the birds in the garden and its a challenge enough just now trying to get her back in from the garden.

Setters are beautiful dogs. I would have one if i could. Hope you have a lovely day with your friend

Dinky, how are you today? Did Janna have a good day at work yesterday. How are the covid cases over there now?

We finally got Barneys results last night. One of his thyroid levels are low, the other is fairly normal. So the results are a bit ambiguous and dont point directly to thyroid issues. The vet has given us 3 options. 1 - leave as is, 2 - get further tests done which we have both agreed not to do due to his age and 3 - get supplements for thyroid and get another blood test after 4weeks or see if there are any clinical differences in his appearance as his fur is really thin on his back. Steven has decided that we should leave as is due to his age and not wanting to do more tests on him eventhough it is just a blood test but i agree with where he is coming from if im honest. Just going to keep an eye on him and see how he goes.

Going to get organised and take the pups out then i need to rty get cat litter which is becoming impossible to get the one that we use!!