Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
11-11-2022, 07:54 PM   #1

Friday evening daily

Good evening ladies,

Sorry i havent been about. Just been busy with work and life in general although nothing much to report.

Robyn started dog school on Tuesday and the trainers loved her!! She picked everything up really quickly and is doing great when we practice in the house. The vets still havent phoned us with Barneys results. We phoned last night and the vet was meant to call and didnt so i called them today and have told them i would like a call tonight as they have the results waiting. When i hear what the blood tests show i will update but im not at all happy with my vet at the moment.

Barney is doing great for being over 15 now, very slow on his walks but he still enjoys them. Mia is just her normal wee self and Robyn is psycho pup haha!! Not up to much tonight. Steven is at his friends house so i will go down later and pick him up as he is having a few beers.

It was lovely to see my nephew and meet his girlfriend and little one at the weekend. The wee one is hard work as she is autistic but she is adorable!! Was also nice to spend time with my sister and things seem to be back on track with her.

Dinky so glad that Betsy and Freddie did well at the groomers i can imagine they feel better after having the mats taken out. How is Janna feeling now? That was nice she got away early always good when its not planned! How was your shopping?

Sounds like your gardener is doing a great job!! Your magnet sounds lovely as well as does being able to turn the clock back. I know that feeling all too well

Shelley have you managed to have the alterations done on your book? The doll sounds amazing!! How are your dad and Reuben doing?

We have no plans this weekend will just see what happens!

Have a great weekend ladies