Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
02-11-2022, 08:50 PM   #1

Wet Wednesday daily

Good evening ladies,

It is wet and miserable here today. Steven took the motorbike to work as it was dry when he left but by the time he was heading home at lunch time it was pouring of rain! He spent the afternoon in the house which i wasnt overly impressed with as it disturbed my routine lol!! He did take Robyn for training though which gave me a break for a change. HAd dinner and i took Mia for a walk just the 2 of us which was lovely although it was dark outside.

The tunnel looked amazing Dinky and we had kids queuing up to get into it! Some of the costumes were fantastic as well. A lot of thought had gone into them.

Dinky, i do hope you heard back from Paddy. At least to say thank you for your message. I have turned up at things on the wrong day on many occasions! I do hope Snoddy is ok and has settled back down again. Hopefully he is ok on Friday.

How is Janna's mouth? Hs the bruising settled down? Fingers crossed the sealants do the required job. Have you heard from your cousin again?

Shelley, how was work the last 2 days? I hope it was ok. Mine has been fairly quiet which is driving me mad as i need to be busy. I am even looking at other jobs although i love my team. Have you got any doll fairs coming up before christmas? I have a snuffle mat stall at the end of this month then nothing else until the show season starts again next year.

Have a lovely evening ladies