Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
17-10-2009, 07:32 PM   #51

Re: Maisey,s Babies Pics - updated post 6

They where treated with flontline spray when they where 4wks. Spirit has got very light patches around her eyes. They had just woken up when i took the photo and they always wash thereselfs when they wake up. Hopefully i will be able to use frontline combo on them by thursday. My neighbourss taking her choco lab to be spayed and i am going to ask to pick some up for me. I have 9 or 10 in but will need another packet of 6

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
17-10-2009, 07:35 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by kado
They where treated with flontline spray when they where 4wks. Spirit has got very light patches around her eyes. When can i use frontline combo on them as that is what the others use.
Has Spirit not got balding along her face? Maybe it's just the photo then.
If they were done @ 4 weeks they shouldn't have anything else for at least 28 days. I don't know about F/L combo, never used the cat combo - only the dog one. Pinklizzy will know as she's a VN.

Catsey Veteran

17-10-2009, 07:44 PM   #53

No she hasnt, She is realy unuasual looking in colour. Will try too get a better picture. She hasnt got much ginger but is mainly black and realy light patches around her eyes. She is got the most quiet voices ever but now she has found food and loves it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
17-10-2009, 08:18 PM   #54

Thanks Jane - they are really cute! Are you keeping them or finding homes??? I love peaches!

Catsey Veteran

17-10-2009, 08:39 PM   #55

Keeping them. Certain neighbours say i have enough but i know if i couldnt look after with food,vet care and love i would rehome them but i can. These kittens will not be going out until they are speyed and neutered but even then it will be on there own terms. Just remembered i took them too the vets on the 16th of september. Cant take them for the injections for 2 wks at least only because the neighbour who will take me looks after his grandaughter over the school holidays.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
17-10-2009, 08:45 PM   #56

They are as cute as they can be, love that Peaches! Thanks for sharing those.

Catsey Veteran

17-10-2009, 08:57 PM   #57

Everybody loves peaches. I think there going to have to temperment of torti's as well the 3 girls are bonkers and alsways running around usualy with chunkie chasing them. When Chunkie wants to sit on my knee when i am on the pc he sits near me and meows till i pick him up. He is also a leg climber

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
17-10-2009, 10:15 PM   #58

Are you keeping all 4 of them Jane?

Catsey Veteran

17-10-2009, 10:49 PM   #59

We decided to keep them all within them being a day old. We have discussed this at lengths and it is not a rash descion. We are always at home, never go on holiday if we do my son would look after them. Even if we did go away i always make sure my friend who i cat sit for is at home just in case there is an emergency even though my son would be there. At the moment they are all fast asleep together on the settee

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
17-10-2009, 10:52 PM   #60

eeeek - a leg climber! Pip was definitely one of those and I have the scars to prove it. Luckily, he has grown on from that phase, but now he tends to jump up at hands - on tables or in pockets. Just have to be aware if he's around. He's a bright one though and understands "No Pip". Hope your Chunkie soon learns not to climb legs!