Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-09-2009, 09:50 PM   #11

Re: Maisey,s Babies Pics - updated post 6

So sweet - lovely little darlings.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: two long haired two short hair cats
12-09-2009, 09:23 PM   #12

Aaaah little darlings - I am definately getting way too broody tonight! Jan x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
12-09-2009, 09:26 PM   #13

They have grown since i took the photo's. This is there pecking order cracker,peaches,chunkie and sprit. I have now discovered they have teeth.

Catsey Veteran

16-09-2009, 12:38 PM   #14

Just got back from the vets with maisey and her babies. they are all fine. I got the sex of them right as well. She sprayed them with frontline as a precaution The black one is a boy and when she got the others out she said a girl before she checked. They are torties and nearly all torties are females something i didnt know. They all weigh around 1lb. I also got some panacure for them which i know is going to be fun. I can use it on the others but there wont be enough i know. I also picked up some more frontline combo for them. I know i will have to wait until she stops feeding them but the nurse said i might have to seperate them for a couple of days eventualy so her milk will dry up. Going to take them when they are 9wks for there injections.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
16-09-2009, 04:18 PM   #15

Good to hear the little ones are doing well! More pics!!

Catsey Veteran

25-09-2009, 11:26 PM   #16

I realy cant believe how much they have grown up. Havent weighed them for a wk they wont sit still. All the other cats never climbed at this age these do. They can leap of the settee. They dont realy sleep in there box but on luckys cat bed but thats only tiny. They were all asleep on the bed settee this afternoon with lucky washing them he is realy fasinated with them. They use the litter tray and two are curled up on a neck cushion fast asleep. There getting the eating thing more now but i still have to show them it. One is still not trying though she still likes her mum. Maisey isnt bothered by the other cats curling up next to them. She has starting to play with Lucky. Getting some batteries for my camera tomorrow so there will be plenty of pics.
Lucky has just decided that its playtime. I want my bed

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
25-09-2009, 11:33 PM   #17

Good to know thry are all coming on so well...Do not know how you cope Kado!!!One kitten bouncing on me all night is quite enough!!!

Catsey Veteran

25-09-2009, 11:57 PM   #18

Got a feeling i am going to fall asleep and find all 11 on. Lucky is the one i though might be a bit jealous but he isnt he just wants to play with them. Apart from Gabby all the others are neutered males but they keep following them around and trying to nurse of them especially when they first have woken up. They like going through the computer desk and i had to move some wire's one started chewing them. They also love hanging on the settee covers. I was going to get a new set of covers for it but i dont think i will bother now. Its not that long till christmas and we are putting a tree up i wonder how long it will last., 1,2, or three minutes.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
26-09-2009, 12:02 AM   #19

Thats going to be fun, make sure you have your camera ready....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-09-2009, 02:00 AM   #20

Hard to believe it's been 5 weeks! Seems as if we were just waiting for them to be born. They sound like a real handful, and so much fun. Looking forward to the pics ....and I think I'd skip the tree this Xmas!