Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
22-11-2007, 07:36 PM   #31

Re: Bliss' & Mildred's babies....

I have everything crossed for Mildred and all the kittens, and lots of virtual hugs for you Fran, I can't imagine what you are going through right now.

Stay strong *hugs*

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
22-11-2007, 07:42 PM   #32

OMG Fran. Poor you!! I really cant add anything to what has been said. Sending healing vibes by the bucket load. Love Jac xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
22-11-2007, 08:11 PM   #33

All my love and best wishes to you, the cats and the kittens and especially Mil' xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
22-11-2007, 10:36 PM   #34

Spoke to the vet nurse a short while ago. Mildred's temp has come down a lot although it's still not normal they are much happier with her., they've stabilized her calcium levels. She's eaten, used the litter and is starting to chat to the staff. They have fallen in love with her and are spending every spare minute of their time giving her cuddles She certainly knows how to wrap everyone around her little finger I'm just pleased that she is conscious and aware as she was so 'flat' last night when we left her They are concerned that she is so very full of milk and obviously worried about the risk of mastitis, so they will review in the morning as to whether they might give her somthing to dry her milk up. Fingers crossed she is over the worst and her temp returns to normal..

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Ragdoll, BSH & Maine Coons
22-11-2007, 10:36 PM   #35

OMG Fran I am so sorry to be reading this thread.
I only wish i had seen it sooner as I would have been more than happy for you to have tried some of Mildred's babies with Mia and her two little boys. I am sure she would have accepted them.
If you do need help with any of them please contact me and I will do my best with Mia for you and the babies.
Sending healing vibes your way for Mildred and the kittens with their foster mums

Sarah
x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
22-11-2007, 10:39 PM   #36

Thankyou for keeping us posted Fran, must be very worrying for you. Hopefully the worst is now over and she will make a good and hasty recovery now.
Love and best wishes as always xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
22-11-2007, 10:42 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahd
OMG Fran I am so sorry to be reading this thread.
I only wish i had seen it sooner as I would have been more than happy for you to have tried some of Mildred's babies with Mia and her two little boys. I am sure she would have accepted them.
If you do need help with any of them please contact me and I will do my best with Mia for you and the babies.
Sending healing vibes your way for Mildred and the kittens with their foster mums

Sarah
x
Thank you so much Sarah, I would have taken you up on your offer of help if I hadn't already sorted something out. we decided that it would be best to foster out Bliss' babies as they are bigger and stronger and nearer to weaning and Bliss has happily taken on Mil's. They have gone to Mil's breeder who has 2 queens who's kittens are literally just weaned but still have milk. I spoke to her a short while ago and the mums and babies are fine together and the babies have been feeding and seem very settled, so fingers crossed. Thanks again Sarah, that's really kind of you x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-11-2007, 10:43 PM   #38

I'm hoping the worst is over too, Fran. Healing vibes still coming, and I'm so pleased Bliss is taking care of the babies.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Ragdoll, BSH & Maine Coons
22-11-2007, 10:45 PM   #39

You are very welcome Fran and the offer is there if you need it. I know how hard it is when these things happen and babies need to go to foster mum's.

I am so glad that Mil's babies are settled and doing well with their foster mummy.

You take care and try not to worry to much or you will end up being ill too

sarah
x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
22-11-2007, 10:56 PM   #40