Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: na
17-06-2012, 08:45 AM   #1

PetLog..Check Your Details Are Correct.

A friend of ours has had her dog castrated and so wanted to update his Microchip details on Petlog...they found that even though they had updated their telephone numbers via telephoning Petlog a few years ago, the telephone numbers were still their old ones.
After changing the details I decided to check our dogs details and found our home phone number was incorrect and our mobile number was not a mobile number at all, starting 05...now we've had the same home and mobile number for years and registered it when our dog had the Microchip inplanted in 2006 so heaven knows why this has happened but I'm not happy about it and neither is our friend.
If your animal has a Microchip and is registered with Petlog please check your details are correct...if your animal goes missing and is found, we expect them to at least get our telephone numbers right so we can be contacted.

https://www.petlog.org.uk/

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
17-06-2012, 10:13 AM   #2

Re: PetLog..Check Your Details Are Correct.

Thanks for raising this Lisa - I had forgotten to update Monty's record as he has also been castrated. I'll check everything else is correct at the same time.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Tiger and Lester
17-06-2012, 10:23 AM   #3

Re: PetLog..Check Your Details Are Correct.

Thanks for the info Lisa, I have checked Lester's and it's fine but I will need to contact them about Tiger's as I registered them so long ago pre laptop days, I don't know if I have the ID number they sent. Thanks again