Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
29-04-2012, 08:05 PM   #1

This rain

my 2 have not been very happy at all, they sit there by the cat flap peering through it. a quick dash out. then in again just as quick. then proceed to walk their wet paws all over us convenient servants to dry them off. my quilt has got a new decorations on it. kitty prints.
the best 1 was ronnie decided that as it was raining through his door it must be dry through our door, and will set there waiting for the door to open for him. and when he realizes its just as well, well hes not a happy boy lol.
but wet weather means i get extra cuddles from them, especially reggie whos been in wipe wet snotty kitty nose mode !!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-04-2012, 08:37 PM   #2

Re: This rain

They do hate it, don't they boys mum? My Kizzy gave me such a look the other morning when she found that it was raining both at the back and front doors.

When will it stop?