Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: selkirk rex, ragdoll
22-01-2010, 04:25 PM   #11

Re: Vets

i really dnt know although my vet is very expensive

Cats owned: 1 pedigree British shorthair
30-03-2012, 10:33 PM   #12

Our vet we had for our Lucy was really good with her.
We decided to use the same vet as he's really nice.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
31-03-2012, 08:03 AM   #13

when we first got Harris, we took him to a vet beside us and i wasnt impressed. We had to take him to another 1 that the CP dealt with in order to get his booster done as CP were paying for it. Its about 15/20mins from us but we have stuck with them and registered skye with them as they are really good and the monsters dont mind the jopurney too much

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 1 Raggie X boy
14-05-2012, 07:34 AM   #14

Hi,

I have a great veterinary practice with wonderful vets. They really care about my little guy and, when he was really ill (salmonella) and was wired up at four months, one vet stayed with him all night long! The prices are pretty expensive, though, but that's to be expected.

This vets place also board my tortoise, along with the need for a daily bath, my hamster and my snails for FREE whenever we go on holiday!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 2 BEAUTIFULL CATS!! BEAU AND JOY
JMPARK is Male
14-05-2012, 09:19 AM   #15

Our Vet was brilliant too. He even came back after work at about 10pm and again before work at 6.30am to make sure our cats were ok. He kept us informed all the time and has always given us great advice every time we have asked.
Next door has a small dog , and he has been seemed to be "ripped off" by his Vet. All they seemed to do was charge him for everything. They prescribed alsorts for his dog, when a few simple diet changes would have bee suffice. We put him onto our Vet and all was sorted within a week.