Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
29-10-2020, 09:51 AM   #1

Thursday.

Hi Pamela, Shelley, Yola and anyone else who may look in.
Thursday evening here after a cold day and I'm waiting for Coronation Street to come on.I've been having a busy few days.Yesterday i went up to the vet clinic and gave the staff an assortment of mini Neenish tarts, chocolate caramel tarts, belgium biscuits and caramel nut tarts ,to say thank you to them all for their kindness towards me and Willow over the years.I also gave Michele, my vet, a box of 3 handmade soaps which I know she will like.She knows what it's like to have an older dog - her Lola (hunterway/lab mix) is 12 tears old and has cancer unfortunately. Anyway, I got a bit tearful after being at the clinic - silly I know, but I still do cry a lot - so went and had a latte and a toasted cheese and pineapple sandwich at a cafe around the corner and boy, it was lovely.Today,I went to Countdown and did a lot of grocery shopping and managed to get everything I needed.

My sister's wee cat, Eva, stopped eating a couple of days ago but her vet has given her an appetite stimulant which has started her eating again and my sister is thrilled. She knows that Eva won't be with her for much longer but as she is not in pain and still has a good quality of life, she will keep her.

My cats are now fighting again and poor wee Betsey May has started sneezing a lot. No runny eyes or nose and is quite happy and eating well so it may be a seasonal allergy, at least I hope so. I'm keeping an eye on her but if she gets any worse, I'll let Michele have a look at her.

We had a quake tonight around 7.30pm but I heard it coming so was prepared for the shaking. The poor cats ran and hid ,as they always do. They haven't been fighting since !!!

Bought myself an English Mastiff cushion earlier.today. Willow and I used to look at it online and I always planned to get one at a later date and so I decided to do it. Willow would have approved.. It's coming from Australia so it will take weeks to get here ,as our mail service is terrible, but at least it will come eventually.

PAMELA, I'm sorry about your finger and i h AND lucky for you that it was only a finger and nothing else like your head.Motor bikes can be very dangerous, although they are fun. I hope the rain has cleared for you now. Those new curtains in your office sound nice. Let's hope they keep you nice and warm while you're working from home.

SHELLEY, sorry you didn't get to the caravan but I'm sure you'll find some nice outings in your own area.I hope your meal out was yummy last night and that your two lots of dolls both arrive safely this time.It's always exciting waiting for a parcel to come, isn't it.

Well everyone, enjoy your Thursday. Hope the weather is fine for you all It's going to be 25 degrees here tomorrow so I might go for a walk after my physio appointment in the morning.

Gotta go and watch Coro Street now.

Love to all Catsey dogs, cats and their guardians, and stay safe everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
29-10-2020, 09:20 PM   #2

Re: Thursday.

Hi dinky, Sorry to hear that Eva stopped eating, glad the vet could help her get her appetite back.

Tha was really nice of you to take some treats to the vet. It would have been hard taking to them especially about Willow and it will still be for a time to come. I hope the cats can sort things out and stop fighting. It must be hard on you seeing them fight so much. Glad you are all ok after the quake. I hope it wasnt a big one.

I love the idea of your cushion, im sure Willow would have loved it. We have a springer spaniel cushion that Barney likes to lie on even though it is hubbys favourite one!!

Shelley, how are you? I do hope your dolls arrive safely thi time.

Yola, how are you?

I tried to upload photos of my office but i cant find an uploader that the forum is accepting