Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
18-10-2020, 09:26 AM   #1

Sunday

Morning,
I was thinking the other day, I wonder how Yola and Karen are doing?
Also it's a pity we didn't manage to get Angie back.
Plans for the day are church and then getting winter clothing out.
We should be going to the caravan on Friday so here's hoping.
In answer to your questions Dinky, no we haven't heard from Eric, he obviously doesn't need us anymore ,feels bad but hey ho.
We have no idea where the dolls are, apparently the Dutch postal service is looking for them, if they were return to sender I don't see how they've got lost.
I'm glad your physio went well and hope you will feel less queasy when your body gets used to them, could you maybe reduce the dose and wean yourself on to them ?
Pamela I hope your dad's birthday went as well as it could and that you got the papering done, I've never hung wall paper.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
18-10-2020, 11:44 AM   #2

Re: Sunday

Morning Shelley and anyone to follow.
I have seen posh and yola popping in but not posting. I wonder if Angie knew we were keeping the forum alive she would join in?

Thats a shame you havent seen Eric, it is sad if he feels he no longer needs anyone. I do hope your dolls turn up Shelley or you at least get your money back for them.

Dinky, glad your physio went well, not great that the tablets are making you queasy. I do hope that feeling passes.

My sister is doing the papering today so it will give her and my dad time to sort out what happened the other night so i will leave them to it and see the paper soon. We are trying to organise what to do for mums birthday on Tuesday, i have phone the restaurant my dad is thinking of to check if we are ok to go due to the restrictions and we are fine. Heading to OHs parents house today i think then coming home an having a roast chicken

Have a great day everyone