Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
16-10-2020, 08:39 AM   #1

Friday

Morning,
Pamela hope you had a better nights sleep.
It's scary when the phone rings late at night.
Your poor dad.
Glad you enjoyed your run with Jacqui.
I had a good day at work, thank you.
Yesterday evening I joined in a social media makaton group to practice signing, its surprising how quickly you forget signs you're not using on a regular basis.
Dinky, glad little Ava is still enjoying life.
How did your xray go ?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
16-10-2020, 01:18 PM   #2

Re: Friday

Hi Shelley,

Glad you had a good day at work. I am a nightmare for remembering things i dont use every day so thats great you have joined a FB group for Makaton so you can keep it up.

I slept from 10pm - 6am this morning without once waking up. First i have done that in quite some time. Combination of the run, hot bat and maybe the southern comfort It is my dads birthday today, i am finishing work early and going over to paint as my sister has stripped the livingroom wall ready for papering. I am hoping to get the ceiling and 3 walls done tonight if i can but it is a big room. My sister wont come over and help so it will just be me as dad is too unfit doing anything like this!

Hope you and anyone who pops by has a great day