Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
11-10-2020, 08:53 AM   #1

Sunday Daily

Morning everyone.

Its a fresh morning here today. Bit of cloud though but looks nice. Will be heading out with the dogs shortly for their walk then i think depending what time we are organised we are taking the bikes on a ride to a place called St Andrews. My ideal day today is to ride up there, have a coffee, go to the beach for a couple of photos then head home but will see what happens.

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend

A wee update we didnt got to St Andrews as we went out too late as hubby was being lazy!! We ended up going somewhere else i love. A place called Balmaha which is right on the banks of Loch Lomond. Another lovely bike ride, got a coffee, went for a walk then came home a different route. I also made dinner tonight. I got garlic naans, put cheese on them and also cooked breaded chicken steaks with cheese on them, served that on top of the naan and put Pilau rice on it as well. Was actually very tasty and very filling!!