Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
08-10-2020, 10:59 AM   #1

Thursday.

Good morning Pamela ,Shelley and anyone else who may look in.
Thursday evening here after a cold day.Again, haven't done much, but have a hospital appointment tomorrow about my back. My leg is a lot better, so I'm hoping the news will be good and I can start back at tai chi next week.I bought a bigger cat carrier online today and may go and pick it up tomorrow if I have time. It's second hand but has only been used twice and it was only $10.00 so I'm happy.

My sister's cat, Eva, is not well at all. Xrays have shown masses in her tummy and lungs. She was given a steroid injection, antibiotics and has had some sort of scrappings done. Mary will get the results tomorrow morning.The vet said Eva was too old at 16 to have a biopsy as it would probably kill her but he feels it's probably cancer. The results tomorrow may confirm this. However Eva has now started eating again and seems a bit brighter and is quite happy again.

PAMELA,I hope you're enjoying your days off and are having some decent weather.Have you got your car back now ? I also hope that your dentist visit went well and that your mouth is not so painful now.Toothache is horrible, but hopefully the antibiotics will kick in soon.

SHELLEY,have your dolls arrived yet ? I hope you do keep them all. I'm glad you are enjoying "Secrets She Keeps". I know I am.How awful that you got flooded out at work, but glad you managed to get home safely.

My cats are all in a really bad mood at the moment - well it's really only Miracle and Frederick. Miracle is hissing and lashing out at Snodgrass and Dickens, whom she's always hated, and Frederick constantly corners poor Dickens and stares at him before pouncing . Poor Dickens is terrified. Freddie has always bullied him. Dickens seems to have drawn the short straw all round and he's a very submissive cat and will try and back away if he can. Perhaps it's because he is deaf that Miracle and Freddie are always attacking him.I give Dickens a lot of extra attention to make up for it.Oh the joys of a multi cat household. !!!

Well Pamela and Shelley, have a good Thursday and look forward to the weekend. Hope the sun shines for you both today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
08-10-2020, 02:44 PM   #2

Re: Thursday.

Hi Dinky and anyone to follow.

Dinky glad your leg is a lot better. fingers crossed you can go back to your class Poor Dickens, that is such a shame that he gets bullied by the others. It must be hard for him being deaf. Harris always bullies Skye especially if he doesnt get out in the morning he will take it out on her. I ca imagine he is loving the extra attention!!

Went to the dentist yesterday and thankfully it isnt an abscess, it is 2 pin hole size cavities in places where the dentist had to do x-rays to see. He has sealed it so hopefully that should be the end of it

Its my birthday today, just having a quiet day not celebrating it this year. My friend sent me money whch he doesnt normally do so i treated myself to new slippers then i decided to get new pjamas We are getting a take way from my favourite restaurant tonight then i am going out for a walk with Jacqui. My area has gone into enhanced lockdown as of tomorrow at 6pm. It doesnt really affect Steven and i as we dont go to pubs. Will only bother us as we wont be able to go to restaurants for lunch/dinner but its only for 2 weeks.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend