Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
04-10-2020, 07:32 PM   #1

sunday daily

Evening everyone, i hope you are all well.

Dinky, how did Snodgrass get on at the groomers? i hope all went well and they got the mats out of him. How is your leg doing just now? I hope it is better.

Shelley, how are you and the dogs? How is your class going?

All is ok here, spent some time with my dad and sister today picking wallpaper as my dad wants to decorate the livingroom. He is picked a nice paper so it will get put up in a coupe of weeks. It is also y nephews 19th birthday today i cant believe where the time has gone!! He is so grown up now!!

Steven and i also went out on the motorbikes for a while today as it was actually very mild today. Did a nice ride of about 50miles and met some other bikers we got chatting to for a while which was nice. The roads home were lovely but interesting!! I definitely learned more about speed control and corners today!!

Sitting relaxing now after having a takeaway for dinner. Ive also got a cat trying to demand my attention as always and trying to lick my hand whilst i type!!

Take care everyone