Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

04-04-2004, 04:49 PM   #11

Re: Cat Hair

Yep I have got an animal Dyson - got my mum to buy one too - they are FAB! They animal attachment is super for picking up hairs its so effortless.

We have wooden floors in the lounge so its not too bad in there but its great for everywhere else!

It even comes in pink now told Simon I wanted it! - saw it yesterday in Allders - we have the purple one!!!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
04-04-2004, 06:19 PM   #12

Hi Azz
I'm definately gonna get a sticky roller now. I know Cassie wouldn't take to a bath but perhaps if I brought her to Porth you could give it a try. lol I know you're the expert at bathing cats and dogs now Are Rocky and Cheetah friends yet?
I would love to become a 'senior member' but I'm not quite up to Abbi's or your level of chat yet. I've almost reached double figures anyway!!

Catsey Veteran

04-04-2004, 06:38 PM   #13

Hi Maggs

You will get there - you can tell I do nothing at work all day - spend my days posting to cat pages!!!

Abs

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Bengal
Azz is Male
04-04-2004, 08:23 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
Hi Azz
I'm definately gonna get a sticky roller now. I know Cassie wouldn't take to a bath but perhaps if I brought her to Porth you could give it a try. lol I know you're the expert at bathing cats and dogs now Are Rocky and Cheetah friends yet?
I would love to become a 'senior member' but I'm not quite up to Abbi's or your level of chat yet. I've almost reached double figures anyway!!
Hi Mags

Yeah no probs bring her down here we'll sort her out! lol Seriously tho, I think she'd be ok so long as it isn't the shower - they hate the noise! Fill the bath up to say 1 inch then tempt her in with some toys then keep her playing whilst the water is still filling up (with warm water) and before you know it she'll be swimming lol!

Cheetahs getting better with Rocky but still a fair way to go, she stays upstairs and comes down when she feel slike it, but he's kept down here with us.

It's easy to become a senior member - If we can do it so can you! Tell u what, everytime me or Abbi says something funny, add a reply with just a smily face in it Those numbers will soon add up!

Almost a Veteran Member

Azz is Male
04-04-2004, 08:25 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbi
Hi Maggs

You will get there - you can tell I do nothing at work all day - spend my days posting to cat pages!!!

Abs
I'm the same, just don't tell Steve or I'll be getting the sack! lol

Catsey Veteran

04-04-2004, 08:38 PM   #16

Awwwww he won't sack you! He'll be in trouble with me if he does!
:P

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
04-04-2004, 09:07 PM   #17

He'll also be in trouble with me!!

Catsey Veteran

04-04-2004, 09:27 PM   #18

So watch out Steve!!!

Almost a Veteran Member

Azz is Male
04-04-2004, 09:59 PM   #19

Haha.. Glad I got you two on my side!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
16-10-2005, 07:32 PM   #20

Merlin sheds all year round, like everyone else, I end up covered in grey cat hair, and thats brushing him everyday.....