Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
15-05-2011, 08:32 PM   #11

Re: Lookee what I made for the Kitts

nice! my uncle made a wee house like that for my mums cat, she goes in it if its raining and my mums not home to let her in yet. i've seen some neighbourhood cats in it aswell

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
15-05-2011, 08:59 PM   #12

Clever! Good find.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
15-05-2011, 10:44 PM   #13

it looks great

Cats owned: DSH
23-05-2011, 06:39 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet
Have been on the lookout for a Katkabin for the cat run - not much luck. Went to Jolllyes yesterday for a change and they had lots and lots of kennels. Remarked to the guy that it was a pity they didnt have anything smaller - he replied they did and took me down the back of the store and there was the perfect little cat kennel

As i was pondering if it would fit in the car, he dropped the clanger, it came as a flapack. After much assurances they were very easy to put together I came home with one in the car. Had cause to reproach myself on the way home - my DIY skills are zilch!

Anyway I did it and here is the finished product. Left it in the house last night to let them get used to it. Its only if they want to stay out when it rains and not come into the house. Their catflap into the house is always open.
After a first curious look at it, the kitts lost interest and the dogs didnt like the look of it at all and gave it a very wide berth

They are both very taken with it in the run, Amber likes to sit on top of it I just knew that would happen - never mind, at least they are getting some use out of it...
So cute! Your kitties are beautiful

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
23-05-2011, 07:58 PM   #15

Looks great and well done for putting it together. How many bits were left over....... (or is that just me)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
23-05-2011, 09:53 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by cats' staff
Looks great and well done for putting it together. How many bits were left over....... (or is that just me)
Amazingly none, however I admit to putting one side on upside down, not that it made any difference - thankfully