Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
25-05-2020, 08:30 AM   #1

Sunny bank holiday Monday

Good morning everyone.

It is lovely and sunny here today. Beautiful for a bank holiday. HUbby and i are both off so i think we are going ot take the dogs out and the go for a cycle Been a while since we have been on them! Got a couple of parcels arriving today as i have decided to revamp our 2 fish tanks and ordered a new filter for what will be my guppy tank.

Not much else planned for the day.

SHelley, how was your walk yesterday and catching up with your son? I hope you all had a lovely time.

Dinky, have you managed to get Miracle home yet? Have been thinking f you and hoping she is home safe with you

Take care everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
25-05-2020, 09:49 AM   #2

Re: Sunny bank holiday Monday

Morning Pamela, hope you both enjoy your day off.
I'd love a fish tank but we are away too often ( usually )
How many thanks do you have and what have you got in them ?
The walk was lovely yesterday and it was great to see James.
We were out for 3 1/2 hours and covered quite a distance, the forest reminded me of our Scottish walks.
How is Mia's paw doing ?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
25-05-2020, 01:19 PM   #3

Re: Sunny bank holiday Monday

Hi Shelley, glad you enjoyed your walk. Its nice just to be outside especially for that length of time.

I have 2 fish tanks. I have a big corner one in my kitchen which has a gourami and a plec in it. I am currently planning what i am goign to add once lockdown is over. Have a few ideas. The other one is at my front door in my hall and also acts as a hall light. It is currently empty and drained of water until i get my new filter cycled for it. That is going to be a guppy tank as i love guppies. Ive had fish tanks since i was 13, Started off with goldfish.