Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
03-05-2020, 01:11 PM   #1

cant believe its sunday!!

Hi Dinky, Shelley and those to follow.

Quite sunny here today which was nice for our morning walk. We usually do between 4.5mile and 5mile on a weekend morning as we have a lot more time. This morning though, i took Mia once we got close to home and walked to 5.6mile as my running club relay was allabout distance and we were were 0.14km below hitting 100km for teh week between 4 of us so i redone my attempt so we could get over the 100km which we have done (too competitive lol!!)

Dinky, i am so glad Damon is doing better, glad to hear he is starting to talk again. Sorry to hear Willow is haing issues with her back legs again must be worrying for you. I know how you feel about lockdown, i am struggling just now which is why i am going to force myself out running. I bet Willow quite enjoyed sitting with Janna and geting fed chicken!! Your towels sound lovely!! You will need to post a photo of them!!

Shelley, glad you are still enjoying your course, it is always good to have an interest during this time to give you something to focus on.

Dink, the car is now complete!! Finished building it yesterday as well as fixing a fw teething issues after its first run! I still have to paint the shell so once i have done that, i will post a photo of it. I love that your nephew lieks the idea of them. I think its definitely a good idea to get him a small one to start with as building them s quick tricky!!

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
03-05-2020, 04:49 PM   #2

Re: cant believe its sunday!!

Hi everyone, hanging on in here,lol.
Pamela I bet you cant wait to try the cars.
Lots of walks for us down to the nature reserve, we have seen lots of babies, Gosling, duckling, Robin's, moorhens, coot babies, we are waiting for the signetsto hatch.
We have also seen kingfishers.
Next week we are going to try a street party for VE day whilst maintaining social distancing.
Dinky, hope Damon and Willow are ok.