Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
06-01-2009, 10:38 PM   #21

Re: Men - so predictable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
Bought it in Houston, its a jointed teddy with a cowboy hat on, I bought it myself....
Then I would guess you are a sensitive person and obviously Houston has some kind of importance to you as you wanted something from there that would be a constant memory to you.

Just my guess!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
06-01-2009, 10:43 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by random
Oh what have I started now?

I would say you were organised, practical, content with what you have, very obviously you love cats but I knew that anyway!

I don't know much about St. Christopher but would obviously guess from that you are religious. Is he not popular with travellers? A quick google says gardeners too and we know you love the garden.

It's not really an analysis you just say what you see!
Spot on except the religious bit. It was my Dad's St. Christopher's medal (patron Saint of travelers); he had to fly frequently for work and absolutely hated it, So, just a bit of my past, I guess you'd say; odd, because I hate traveling .

What an interesting thread!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
06-01-2009, 10:45 PM   #23

Amazing how you can tell so much from keys Random....

Catsey Veteran

06-01-2009, 10:45 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
Yes most of the keys I do use, not all frequently (at least 3/4 of them I use most of the time).
I have a key to my mum's house which I very rarely use but because it's to my mum's I still have it on my keyring even though I haven't used it for years. If that were someone else and were to analyse my keys from that i'd say perhaps there's a part of me that never wanted to leave home and have to give up the key to my mum's.

The actual truth is that I left home as teenager before I was ready really so there would be truth in that!

Catsey Veteran

06-01-2009, 10:49 PM   #25

This is thought provoking, Random; I now realize why I felt so good when I took the office keys off my ring...was so glad to be finally retired. Never looked at it that way before.

Catsey Veteran

06-01-2009, 10:50 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Spot on except the religious bit. It was my Dad's St. Christopher's medal (patron Saint of travelers); he had to fly frequently for work and absolutely hated it, So, just a bit of my past, I guess you'd say; odd, because I hate traveling .

What an interesting thread!
Ahh well if it was your Dad's then it is obviously the sentimental value is holds and is a reminder of him to you and doesn't necessarily hold the same value to yourself that it did to your dad. Just out of curiosity though, was he religious?

Makes sence for your Dad though if he hated flying to work and St. Christopher is the protector of travelers.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
06-01-2009, 10:51 PM   #27

Oh what does my keyring mean then it has a car key on it a gate key a front and back door key, also attached are my sisters house key a Ford key fob, and a fob that is a picture of a Staffordshire Bull Terrier on it.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
06-01-2009, 10:52 PM   #28

My keyring has a photo of my grandchilren, the identity 'tube' of my dear Sam, and my daughter's house key ........... what am I Random?

Catsey Veteran

06-01-2009, 10:53 PM   #29

No, actually Dad was a lapsed Catholic (like me), to the distress of my Mom. I suppose it's a bit of childhood religious training that stays with you...sort of a "can't hurt, who knows, might help" mentality.

Catsey Veteran

06-01-2009, 10:53 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
This is thought provoking, Random; I now realize why I felt so good when I took the office keys off my ring...was so glad to be finally retired. Never looked at it that way before.
Yes very true! I love things like that. I used to love psychology on the whole but it got a bit deep for me when I started to be constantly analysing everyone and everything, I couldn't switch it off so had to pack it in sadly. Halfway through a degree.