Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
19-03-2007, 09:09 PM   #1

Diar-eze

Eileen very kindly ordered me some of this from America and sent it over to me , for Miss Teddie! I have been using it with her (spoke to the vet and he didn't see any harm trying it, although he hadn't heard of it). It does seem to have been helping with Teddies poos, but the reason I'm posting about it is this. Broxi has had the runs for the last few days, been quite watery, but I think he was licking plates again , so I thought I'd give him some of the powder. I gave him it with his evening meal last night, and his breakfast this morning, and when he went to the tray, you'd never have dreamed he'd had the runs at all! I was shocked at how quickly it worked. Usually when Broxi or Cooper have the runs, it takes up to a week to clear, but this stuff does what it says on the tin So I reckon if it's working like that on Broxi, then it must be doing Teddie some good!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
19-03-2007, 09:25 PM   #2

Re: Diar-eze

Well Done Eileen ((((((hugs))))))

Glad to read it is having a good effect on little Miss Teddie and Broxi x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
19-03-2007, 09:31 PM   #3

If anyone's having problems with chronic diarrhea and would like to give this stuff a try, PM me. They don't ship overseas, unfortunately. I was so delighted to hear that it's helping Teddie, and now Broxi...nice to find a product that does what it says it will do!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
19-03-2007, 09:38 PM   #4

That was so kind of you Eileen and I'm so glad it is working Alex!

Just a thought here, I'd find it quite unusual if any of my cats (other than Porsha) had the runs, they just don't have the runs ever despite eating all the left overs they can get especially Mildred and Bliss, so I was just wondering if there was any link between Teddie and Broxi's runs??

Catsey Veteran

19-03-2007, 09:40 PM   #5

I don't think so Fran! Broxi can eat cat food no problem, but he's always had a habit of licking plates when he can, and it usually upsets his tummy a bit, whereas Cooper could eat molten steel and have no probs, lol!! I just think Broxi has a slightly delicate tummy, but obviously nowhere near as bad as Teddie!

Catsey Veteran

19-03-2007, 09:45 PM   #6

Interesting point, Fran, but didn't Alex say he'd been licking plates? Sometimes people food doesn't sit well in their tummies....although some of mine over the years ate stuff that couldn't have been good for them...my Siamese adored curry, and I mean hot curry! But it never bothered him. Leia won't eat people food at all (well, slight exception: ham is no longer people food....) and she never has had the runs...she'll be 8 on the 25th!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
19-03-2007, 10:29 PM   #7

That was so kind of you to order the Diar-eze for Teddie, Eileen........ that little baby has so many lovely aunties caring for her I'm pleased to hear it's working too!

Catsey Veteran

19-03-2007, 10:39 PM   #8

As I said earlier to Alex, Teddie has more Aunties than a mutt has fleas........

Catsey Veteran

19-03-2007, 11:32 PM   #9

And she and I appreciate every one of you!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
20-03-2007, 09:38 AM   #10

Eileen - a little retirement business for you - import/export agency for animal remedies!
Alex - something about that stuff sounded hopeful, in the depths of Teddie's troubles. Pleased it's working.