Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 2 moggies
22-11-2010, 08:54 PM   #11

Re: The Question and Answer Thread

1. Introduce yourself

2. Whats your fav film

3. How many pets would you own if you could

4. Do you talk to your pets

5. Whats your fav place to eat out

6. What is your dream car

7. What do u prefer .. night out or night in

8. What music do you like

9. what was your first pets name

10. Favourite vegetable

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
23-11-2010, 10:15 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skitz
1. Introduce yourself

2. Whats your fav film

3. How many pets would you own if you could

4. Do you talk to your pets

5. Whats your fav place to eat out

6. What is your dream car

7. What do u prefer .. night out or night in

8. What music do you like

9. what was your first pets name

10. Favourite vegetable
1. I'm Emma, known as RCR. I've got one cat (Dylan) who's grey, white and bonkers.

2. I don't really watch films - prefer books (can't concentrate on films) If I had to pick one I'd say "Diary of Anne Frank", the one film I can watch all the way through without switching off!

3. Two or three I'd say (all cats lol)

4. Yes I talk to Dylan regularly

5. Barge and Bottle in Sleaford.

6. If I had to pick one then ford ka.

7. Night in.

8. Mostly 90's music

9. My first pet was Beauty (tortie)

10. Carrot because they're fun lol

Posting new questions in new post.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
23-11-2010, 10:23 PM   #13

1. Introduce yourself and your pet/s

2. What's your favourite colour of cat?

3. Do you prefer pedigree animals or moggies/mongrels?

4. What's your favourite food?

5. Do you volunteer anywhere?

6. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?

7. Which do you prefer - dogs or horses?

8. What foods can't you stand? (ie really dislike)

9. What's your favourite television program?

10. If you won 1million pounds, what would you do with it?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
30-11-2010, 10:04 PM   #14

Oh, hello, just discovered this...

1. Introduce yourself and your pet/s

Right then... Name is Katy, I live in fife, and work for the council as a Care Support Worker in the Fife Employability Team - in other words I'm a pleb in an office which helps people with disabilities/long term ill health problems find work again! I've looked younger than I am for about as long as I can remember and am slowly approaching 30 - a few years to go as yet. I love working with children and young people - which is one of the reasons why I enjoy camp so much. No 'about me' is complete without mentioning the fact that I am a Christian, and take my faith seriously - it's a part of me and colours who I am...

Pets wise, right here and now I have Cloud, my 14 week old Kitten, who I've not seen since Friday, and am missing her lots. However, I believe that until I can get home safely and know that travel is OK she is best off where she is - having a fine time with her brother and his Mum!

2. What's your favourite colour of cat?

A favourite colour of cat? That's a hard one! To be honest, I don't know if I have a favourite colour - I just like cats full stop! One of the most striking kittens in the litter Cloud came from was one which was the same colour as a golden haired hamster though...

3. Do you prefer pedigree animals or moggies/mongrels?

Not all that bothered about pedigree if I'm honest. Moggie or mongrel will do fine - especially if I'm going to be asked to pay hundreds for the other. In the end though, what I get is what I get and if it ends up being a pedigree then sure. fine!

4. What's your favourite food?

Favourite food? Um, fruit wise it's oranges and cherry tomatoes. Otherwise I seem to do a lot with chicken - though fave version is korma sauce.

5. Do you volunteer anywhere?

Right now I only volunteer regularly with the Guiding Association (I'm a guide guider for my parents church), and Scripture Union - who I was away to camp with last weekend. When I was a student I was a Rainbow guider rather than a guide guider, volunteered weekly for the local SU school group rather than just doing weekend and week long camps, and also volunteered for one of the local organisations called 'Families First' - mostly doing a few bits in their breakfast and after school clubs, and occasionally helping out in the office/talking to parents. I also helped out with a Crusaders group for a while. Since I graduated I've helped out at a local Cancer Research shop - until I got a job... So while I don't volunteer much now, I have done so in various capacities over time!

6. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?

Um... Probably right where I am, because I love the familiar, and don't travel far - though I admit that I'd love to live permanently closer to some of the friends I've made online... thing is, they live so far apart that I'd have to choose whom, and that would be difficult. I may just have to plan holidays for the future!

7. Which do you prefer - dogs or horses?

Um... Dogs for being loving in the house and being able to cuddle up with, Horses for the ability to ride... and being so big! Think they're just amazing! Sorry, no help there!!!

8. What foods can't you stand? (ie really dislike)

Peas and green beans. I can swallow them, but then I end up feeling slightly sick...

9. What's your favourite television program?

Um... here's an admission... I don't have a TV cause I just don't watch it - I'd find the license fee a waste of money. If I'm with friends and they have it on, sure, but... I find it only a social thing. Other than the news, which I was glad to catch while I was at my brothers - and here at my parents. In general am just not interested now.

10. If you won 1million pounds, what would you do with it?

OK! 1 million pounds... first thought - Nice! Second thought - I don't have a clue what that would look like!!! I have no conception of this thing 'million'. It's just too big! Thousands I can handle though.

So if I had a Lot of money... buy myself a small house, an inexpensive reliable car, replace the laptop with a good computer system or two, maybe have more than one pet... Go visit some of those friends I mentioned for a few weeks at a time, Sponsor some Compassion children - but not so many that it becomes difficult to build up a relationship with those I sponsored. Put some in the bank for savings, and give whatever is left away. I'd imagine I'd still have thousands left at that - but if not, cut out stuff for me, barring shoving a decent amount in savings, and give the rest away. My wants aren't that big, and I think my biggest issue would be who to give it to... So many worthy causes/places of need...

OK - off to think up 10 questions...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
30-11-2010, 10:11 PM   #15

1) Introduce yourself/pets

2) What is your favourite 'time wasting' activity.

3) how did you find Catsey?

4) Hill side or Sea Side?

5) What is your favourite method of transportation? (can be walking, riding, cycling, by road vehicle, air vehicle, water craft...)

6) Best weather conditions?

7) most adventurous thing you have ever done.

Deserted island somewhere hot, or a cold, crowded busy city?

9) If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?

10) internet shopping or high street?