Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
22-06-2006, 02:42 PM   #41

Re: Another Show Brag...SORRY!!!

Fran, get your show stuff from Purrsonal Touch. You can order it online. Can't wait to see you out there.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
22-06-2006, 02:46 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay
Fran, get your show stuff from Purrsonal Touch. You can order it online. Can't wait to see you out there.
Thanks Kay, that's the website I have been looking on I am really tempted to buy what I need but don't want to tempt fate that something might go wrong with Porsha still being so very young

Looking forward to seeing you again too...Think we are planning her first show around October/November time..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
22-06-2006, 03:08 PM   #43

The Yorkshire show at Doncaster is on the 28th October that is fairly near you. Buy your kit it will come in at some point anyway. I am sure Porsha will be fine.

Catsey Veteran

22-06-2006, 03:10 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay
The Yorkshire show at Doncaster is on the 28th October that is fairly near you. Buy your kit it will come in at some point anyway. I am sure Porsha will be fine.
Are you going to the Doncaster show Kay?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
22-06-2006, 03:19 PM   #45

well, I ahve been checking out the shows list I ahve. There are two this year I am certain I can make it to, but that none of you prob will go to! (is that a good thing for you i wonder, prob!)

The first is the Herts and middlsex cat club one, september 2nd, luton. (not far froma t all) and then of course is the supreme IN the NEC.

Just waiting for hubby to apply for days off work and see if he can take us, as memebrs of the public more than likely rahter than showing any of our cats.

Catsey Veteran

22-06-2006, 03:22 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJK
well, I ahve been checking out the shows list I ahve. There are two this year I am certain I can make it to, but that none of you prob will go to! (is that a good thing for you i wonder, prob!)

The first is the Herts and middlsex cat club one, september 2nd, luton. (not far froma t all) and then of course is the supreme IN the NEC.

Just waiting for hubby to apply for days off work and see if he can take us, as memebrs of the public more than likely rahter than showing any of our cats.
If you manage to get to some that I will be going to, you might just get to see the gorgeous Clooney Mind, I'll have a padlock on his cage if I know you are going

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
22-06-2006, 03:23 PM   #47

You have to qualify for the Supreme, I think, to be able to show there. Seem to remember you need one CC.
I will be there by tooth or by claw, also not showing and I know what you look like! How's *that* for a threat?

Ooooooo Fran! I shall smuggle in my bolt-cutters, see if I don't!

Catsey Veteran

22-06-2006, 03:25 PM   #48

I was hoping to have gained Porsha's cc and go to the Supreme this year but she just won't be old enough to get that cc in in time Oh well, there is always next year

Catsey Veteran

22-06-2006, 03:27 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hreow
Ooooooo Fran! I shall smuggle in my bolt-cutters, see if I don't!

@ Hreow!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
22-06-2006, 03:37 PM   #50

OH I knw ic ant show em in the supreme anyway, goodness me I'd never get a cat that highg up i show society!!

Now fran, do you REALLY think you'd need a padlock?

Oh and it is amazing what a new hair cut and colour can do to change your apperance lol!!!

It's the travelling that's the msot difficult thing. Ig uess if i can get there by train, i a relatively decent time ( not forgetting I need to bring two children) i can go.

I'll do another re-think on others i can go to.