Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
11-09-2010, 04:24 PM   #1

Sunny Saturday

Late for a daily! Beautiful if cool, sunny day this morning, 24 C (70 F), low humidity. To the library (new Reichs!), just pottering. Some much needed rain may get here tomorrow, everything is parched.

Hope all are well and having a good day!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: MainecoonXSiamese boys & lucky dip
11-09-2010, 06:00 PM   #2

Re: Sunny Saturday

Hello! It has been a stunning sunny day here, so we spent it on the beach with the puppy as we don't know when we will be seeing another one of these days for a while!

We are off to an outdoor Jazz and Ale festival in a bit. Sounds like a strange combination to me, but hey... it's something different!

Hope you have all had a good day and enjoy your evening!!

Maryann

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
11-09-2010, 07:37 PM   #3

My goodness everyone must be out there having a good time. Where are you all ?
Eileen i hope you enjoy your new book, bet you can't wait to start it, if you haven't already.
Maryann, walking on the beach with your Puppy sounds great. I hope you enjoy the Jazz and ale festival.
Malaka's brother has gone back to his breeders today, i was tempted to give him the wrong address
Been to the Doll fair today and sold lots of Dolls and related items, also bought a realy nice Italian 1930's cloth Doll.
Had a great chat to all my Dolly friends .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
11-09-2010, 07:54 PM   #4

Great beach weather won't last, enjoy, Maryann! Wish I could have been there. Hope the festival is fun, Shelley, what a pity you couldn't keep him, although I suspect T & J may have a different opinion Sounds line fun and a successful day at the Fair.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
11-09-2010, 07:56 PM   #5

Evening all.

Well me and hubby popped to Wiltshire today to see his gran and show her the wedding photos, also took her out for lunch to her local pub which was nice.

Home now and just going to relax

Have a good evening everybody

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
11-09-2010, 08:25 PM   #6

Hi All, packed a lot in today so now is only time to call in.
Lovely sunny day so made a shopping visit to nearby town and then met relatives for coffee & cake. Then home to housework etc. Chatted for ages to my friend battling cancer, going through chemo, she is incredible. Making headscarves for the local Cancer Research shop.

Watched Strictly, inevitable that Ann Widdicombe would end up with Anton; poor dab is a great dancer but he always gets the also-ran Merlin was good tonight though.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
11-09-2010, 08:31 PM   #7

Wasn't Merlin good??? Such good acting, really pulls the viewer in. Powerful.

Felt very sorry for Anton (yes, I know I said I wouldn't watch it, but OH had it on while we ate supper) - he's been a fall guy before though so I think he's looking to the future and hoping he'll get Bruce's spot in due course. The whole partnering up was such a put up job - can't believe the BBC actually thought the whole thing would be swallowed. I'm getting very cynical about these things.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
11-09-2010, 11:05 PM   #8

Morning, all Okay not really morning, I don't know why but I REALLY slept in today
Will probably just do some housework and try to catch up on the day.
Have a good one