Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
04-03-2011, 05:03 PM   #11

Re: Malaika's baby bro Kwame

Thats a clever lad look at his eyes.
He has a wider strip of white down his face than Malika, and more white on his shoulders, and a white tip on the end of his tail. Sure Malika does not have the white tip.

He is really nice, I can see why the breeder has struggled to decide but I think you have got the best of the two there.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
04-03-2011, 06:30 PM   #12

Kazz, i'm hoping his blaze stays, they do tend to disapear sometimes. Malaika has a tiny white mark in her diamond wrinkle on her forhead. She does have the white tip to her tail.
The pup we are getting is the one you said you prefered.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
04-03-2011, 06:46 PM   #13

oh he's adorable can't wait to hear how he and Malaika get on.

Catsey Veteran

04-03-2011, 07:14 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
Kazz, i'm hoping his blaze stays, they do tend to disapear sometimes. Malaika has a tiny white mark in her diamond wrinkle on her forhead. She does have the white tip to her tail.
The pup we are getting is the one you said you prefered.
Maybe I noticed this pup with a different eye as I have already seen Malika grow up. Is it really the one I said I prefered...........did not know that but he is a stunner and his eyes to me cry out "clever/kind pup"

Pups and dogs even with cats/kittens I look at the eyes, tells you a lot.

Catsey Veteran

04-03-2011, 07:19 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Maybe I noticed this pup with a different eye as I have already seen Malika grow up. Is it really the one I said I prefered...........did not know that but he is a stunner and his eyes to me cry out "clever/kind pup"

Pups and dogs even with cats/kittens I look at the eyes, tells you a lot.
Yes Kazz, he is the one you said you prefered, i actualy would have picked the other boy with the wider blaze.
I hope you are right about him being clever and kind, we shall certainly work as hard with him as we have Malaika

Catsey Veteran

04-03-2011, 07:22 PM   #16

Quote:
Yes Kazz, he is the one you said you prefered, i actualy would have picked the other boy with the wider blaze.
I hope you are right about him being clever and kind, we shall certainly work as hard with him as we have Malaika
It will be good, Sal was not my choice bt the one the breeder did not keep of the three and the one the other person (who I now know) did not choose 3 bitches in litter but I tell you they were all WRONG Sal was is the best, your boy will be too.

Catsey Veteran

04-03-2011, 07:46 PM   #17

Speaking of Sal, i think we need a few more pics of her
Malaika wasn't our first choice, the breeder picked her for us and then steered us towards her. Can't imagine life without her now.

Catsey Veteran

04-03-2011, 07:51 PM   #18

Quote:
Speaking of Sal, i think we need a few more pics of her
Malaika wasn't our first choice, the breeder picked her for us and then steered us towards her. Can't imagine life without her now.

See thats what I mean I think IF you trust the breeder then be guided. A good breeder breeds good quality healthy pups, and like peas in a pod.