Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
08-10-2013, 10:13 AM   #1

Tasty Tuesday

Well here I am awake yet not refreshed really think I slept too well.....if that is possible.

Looks like it might rain today not sure however got swimming this morning my own form of physio the swimming baths is about a five minute walk so should be good. Also got an appointment at Boots to see if I am suitable for contact lenses (I keep leaving my glasses everywhere )
Bit of smoked loch trout with salad and rice for lunch I think.

Hope everyone has a good day. Just seen a programme that caught my interest next Monday channel 4 at 8pm "Dogs their secret lives"

See you all later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
08-10-2013, 10:56 AM   #2

Re: Tasty Tuesday

Morning Kazz - nice bright autumnal day here, OH has gone off to golf, not sure if he took his waterproofs or not. I have some transcription work today (yea!) and dog-watching. I have opened the windows into the new craft room to be and Pip has already taken up comfy position on a chair. Last seen, Kizzy was outdoors sunbathing.

Have a good swim and hope everyone else has a good day too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
08-10-2013, 02:34 PM   #3

Afternoon Kazz and Angie and everyone to come after

It started off really bad mizzley rain but has brightened up now, blue skies and breezy.

Took my mother to the hospital for a bone density scan this morning. A very quick visit, no waiting -straight in and out- never been known! So we had lunch at her house and now this afternoon I have a vet visit with Pearla for her booster jab.

I'm going to go back to my swimming after the cruise, I hope that it's warm enough for a swim in the pool on board, there's always the jacuzzi though

I'll record that dogs programme tonight, looks good.

Happy afternoon all. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
08-10-2013, 03:07 PM   #4

afternoon all.
Been shopping this morning then an appointment at the bank.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
08-10-2013, 06:58 PM   #5

evening everyone. Hope you all have had a great day. I have been spoiled today. Just out for dinner now

Chin tickles to all our pets

Catsey Veteran

08-10-2013, 07:43 PM   #6

Evening all sounds like a lovely day for everyone concerned which is lovely.
I have just had the most scrumptious Belly Draft of Pork which has been slow roasting all afternoon really in a low oven with a mix of packet "BBQ" stuff mixed on and popped into an oven bag. Smelt gorgeous and it almost fell apart had it with chips.........sticky fingers but....HmmmmmMmmm

Never got to have the trout, will have it for supper.
Being playing football with Bella this evening idea to tire her out she must have been up and down the garden 200 times......and she body slams the ball too.

Made a lovely treat for pudding today too (I am enjoying having the time) of easy chocolate molten cake...middle was gorgeous and served with my cheat of white chocolate aka Muller Light Dessert Wickedly White Chocolate

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
08-10-2013, 07:56 PM   #7

Also got an appointment at Boots to see if I am suitable for contact lenses (I keep leaving my glasses everywhere )

I wear contacts Kazz, best thing I ever did...

Catsey Veteran

08-10-2013, 08:51 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
Also got an appointment at Boots to see if I am suitable for contact lenses (I keep leaving my glasses everywhere )

I wear contacts Kazz, best thing I ever did...
Well my appointment did not go well the optician could not get the contacts into my eye.....got a "training session" next week.
And my right eye is sore not sure why. HoHum if this fails I will get one of those chain things and have the glasses round my neck - like Margaret Rutherford.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
08-10-2013, 09:13 PM   #9

kazz I wear the 24/7 lenses which I wear day and night for 4weeks. hopefully the training session goes well

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-10-2013, 11:11 AM   #10

I tried about 3 or 4 different times with contacts - from when they were horrible hard things - never managed to get the hang of it. Worst thing I found was not being able to get up if needed in the night and SEE.