Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
09-10-2014, 08:43 AM   #1

Thistle be Thursday then :)

Hi all
Thinking of you and Monty last night Angie, and all our thunderstorm averse fur babes. We had a long lasting storm, it rolled on for hours, lightening and bangs galore. Thankfully no power outs and my cats were all inside.

Today I'm off to get my car headlight fixed, then call into the chemist to get my meds. Ceri is with his mate down the cafe this morning meeting all the old rugby boys for a chat.

Hope everyone is better and recovered from colds and aches and pains. Keep warm and dry where ever you may be.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
09-10-2014, 08:57 AM   #2

Re: Thistle be Thursday then :)

Morning posh. Sorry to hear you had thunder storms. We have apparently got them forecast for today. Hope you get your headlight fixed.

Didn't go into work today, still not feeling great today but much better than yesterday. Got a dog assessment to do tonight so will see how I feel before doing it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-10-2014, 10:13 AM   #3

Re: Thistle be Thursday then :)

Morning PP and Pamela - very blowy here but, thankfully, we haven't had thunderstorm YET. OH is out with the dogs atm and the cats are wandering about the dog-free house. Poor loves, it's the only wander free time they get unless we shut the dogs in the sitting room when they are sleeping.

No news yet from the T-Touch contact, may have to phone tomorrow if I hear nothing. Calligraphy this afternoon.

Have a good day peeps.