Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
07-10-2014, 02:05 PM   #1

bluebell tuesday

afternoon all.
Been very busy over the weekend, i went down to London to a doll fair with some friends. Didn't sell much but we had a great time.
Over the last two days i've been trying to help my friend find her cat who went missing last tuesday.
We made posters yesterday and today i have registered her with missing pets online.
Been to preston to the carboot today as well as doing a bit of shopping.
Hope everyone ok, i need to do some catching up.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
07-10-2014, 03:42 PM   #2

Re: bluebell tuesday

Hi Shelley - glad you had a good time in London at the doll fair. Did you buy much???

Lovely day here today after a dreadful night with thunder and lightning. Poor Monty was panting in his crate, which reminded me to order some stuff that hopefully may help him with the dreaded fireworks coming up. The first firework "do" is going to be 14th October!!! So it will last about a month on and off round here. Bl***y fireworks.

I saw at the "other place" that PP has stripped out all her tomatoes today, so that made me go and do that same, only a handful not ripe, so no green chutney this year.

Definitely getting colder - got 2 fleeces on already. We have also had the heating on yesterday and this morning. Winter draws on Mrs Brown.

Enjoy your day peeps.

Catsey Veteran

07-10-2014, 04:54 PM   #3

yes Angie i did buy a couple of dolls, both beautiful but damaged, however that meant they were affordable.
It has gone colder now, i too have a fleece on

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
07-10-2014, 08:38 PM   #4

Had a coat on for the first time in months. Rained all day here, wet towels everywhere after drying the dogs. Big Fooze is furious because I can't switch off the rain, he's given going to see if it has stopped.

Hope you find your friend's cat soon, have you tried putting it out on FBook?

Watching the cat thing on BBC2. Why don't people think what it's like for a cat to go through a small hole in a wall where they can't see what's on the other side? Would they crawl through a very small tunnel that they didn't know where it led to? Duh!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
07-10-2014, 09:02 PM   #5

Got very cross with stupid person who let small child maul her cat even when cat was obviously stressed and angry, then she wondered why it didn't come home. How thick have you got to be. If a 40 stone person came every day and sat on her, poked her and started pulling her hair out even when she said she didn't like it, I think she would leave home.

Catsey Veteran

08-10-2014, 10:03 AM   #6

FM, yes i have put the missing cat post on several social media groups. Thanks for your suggestion.