Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
18-09-2014, 07:54 AM   #1

Tulip Thursday

morning everyone, not much to report, dogs walked then off to worK.
This evening my cousins are coming for our regular catch up.
Have a nice day if you can

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-09-2014, 12:04 PM   #2

Re: Tulip Thursday

Afternoon Shelley - it's a bit warm and sticky here this morning. OH said that there was a thunder storm brewing while he was walking the dogs and he hurried back to the car but I heard nothing! We have had a shower of rain but nothing more.

Pip went to the vet (finally) this morning for his annual jabs and check - everything fine. He's lost some weight, which is good and is a good healthy boy. He was so good at the vet that he deserved a treat when we got home, especially as I felt rotten, having lured him indoors with a treat to put him in the cat crate to take him to the vet - rotten mum!

OH has gone for a golf lesson, dogs are snoozing and I think I might clear out all the old catalogues and magazines. I feel it's been a bit of a stressful week for me so far so I'm going to chill this afternoon, and I can hear the scriptorium calling me.

Enjoy your evening Shelley and I hope everyone else enjoys their day too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
18-09-2014, 01:13 PM   #3

Hi angie and shelley.

Shelley, hope you enjoy your catch up
Angie, glad pip was good at the vet and everything is ok.

Still in training this week. Going to place my all important vote tonight. It's quite a scary thought of what the outcome will be but just need to see

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
18-09-2014, 07:06 PM   #4

Evening folks. Keeping up with the news in Scotland at the mo. Been for lunch with 4 good friends today, got regaled with tales of the perils of internet dating!

Dropped off some towels and books at a local animal rescue centre's shop. Then I did the dreaded thing and went up to the centre and looked at some kittens. They are GORGEOUS. We have decided the next kitten we get will be black, partly because they are often overlooked and partly in memory of Chubbiz. They had 4 black and white, a tabby and white, a blue, a blue and white, (he was just beautiful) and 2 black. Oh heck, what to do, what to do.

The 2 black are only babies and not ready yet, their mum is feral so her tamer feral sister has adopted them with her own.

Anyway, mustn't get carried away. Wish I could have several!

Lots of little things to do over the next few days, not least card making. Hope it's cooler tonight, would love to get a good nights sleep.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
18-09-2014, 07:27 PM   #5

ooooooo how exciting FM, so do you think you will get a kitten then ?