Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
17-12-2022, 07:40 AM   #1

Sultry Saturday.

Good morning Pamela and Shelley,
Saturday 6.45pm here and it's been another hot, humid day. It seems to be cooling down a bit outside now though. My cats have been stretched out in the lounge under the air con all afternoon, trying to get cool. I think it's time to bring out Willow's Kool Mat again this year. I went down to the pharmacy this morning to have my BP checked. It has come down a bit, but is still not right. My ears are still really bad ,and heart still a bit erratic, but I'm able to eat a bit more today and don't feel dizzy. it gets a lot worse at night and I don't sleep, but I'll see how I go tonight.

Janna has just come home after working her final shift for the year. She had a great time at the xmas party the other day and was even dancing with some of the others. Great !!!

It's my niece's birthday tomorrow, but she's going out tonight for tea with her mum to Sakis, a Japanese restaurant and tomorrow night she's going to a chinese restaurant with her mum and dad.

I haven't done much else all day, just tried to relax a bit and wrapped up a few more presents, this time for Brenna, and read some more of my book. I got Brenna an assortment of the Pure cleaning products for her house, which are the ones I use, as they're safe for pets. My cats are always walking all over the bench top, and i was reading an horrific post on the forums about some ingredient in cleaning products that is highly toxic to cats.

PAMELA, well you now have snow for Christmas and I'm sure it's beautiful. I'm so pleased that both Barney and Mia are feeling a bit better now., although Mia's throat is a bit of a concern. still, the poor girl. AND poor Robyn cutting her paw when going for her walk. I'm pleased it's not troubling her and she let you treat it. A lot of dogs don't like their paws being touched, but Robyn must have a beautiful temperament. How do Harris and Skye like the snow ? My cats absolutely hate it, but then they don't like the heat either. I really hope you enjoyed the new avatar movie in 3D last night. I'm sure the pups would have been fine for a few hours on their own, but I know it's so easy to worry. Thank goodness Loona is now doing OK, but it's strange that she's continuing to suffer from bloat still. I'm pleased she had that operation and that she is now being treated by massage - on.her leg does seem a strange place ,but if it's helping, that's fantastic. Her mum and dad will be so relieved.Hope you're enjoying your time off as well and able to relax a bit Pamela.

SHELLEY, I do hope that you are starting to feel a bit better now and are looking after yourself. I guess it's probably snowing where you are as well, or else it's going to be very cold, so please wrap up warm if you have to take the pups out. I hope Howard and Chris don't catch your nasty bug either. We've got heaps of covid cases here - my poor cousin has it, but she sounded a bit better today when I rang her.

Well ladies, I'm off to have a chamomile tea - Janna has just made me one - and then I'll go back to my book.

Have a fantastic Saturday, ladies and stay warm.