Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
16-12-2022, 07:35 PM   #1

Snowy Friday

Evening ladies,

We had our first snow fall today. Mia and Barney struggled a bit with it as it gets stuck in their paws so Steven did a smaller walk with them this morning whilst i took psycho pup for a slightly bigger one. Barney and Mia are a bit more settled today. Had a small mess from one of them when we got up and Barney was off his food but they are both eating now. Mia sounds like she jhas a tickle in her throat so we are keeping an eye on that but she is definitely a bit better as is my boy. I think they have licked their paws and ingested a bit of the grit. In the years we have had them, we have never had an issue but at least they are getting better.

Robyn cut her pad out on our walk yesterday at lunchtime. SHe was such a good girl and let me clean it and spray it with an antiseptic spray. Doesn't seem to be bothering her at all. Seems ok this morning.

We are heading to the cinema tonight to see the new avatar movie that was released today. We are going to see it in 3D!! Looking forward to it but will also be worrying about the pups hen im out. I know they will be fine but its just because they havent been well.

Dinky, how are you feeling today? Did you manage to get some sleep last night? Did Janna enjoy her night out? Glad that she decided to go. Sorry to hear your cousin has tested positive, i do hope she is ok and doesnt get very poorly.

Thank you for your prayers for Loona, she is doing amazingly well now. She still bloats but its not like it was before and they have found a massage technique which actually relieves the bloat and its done on her leg of all places!! Shelley, how is Reuben doing?

Shelley, how are you feeling? I do hope you are feeling better and it hasnt passed on to the rest of teh family. DO you have snow just now?

Take care ladies and have a lovely weekend