Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
11-12-2022, 03:08 AM   #1

Sunday daily.

Good morning ladies, Sunday 2.30pm here and guess where I've been all morning ............ at the hospital. I had the most dreadful night after I took at awful pill. My heart was racing and missing beats all night ,I was shaking all over and my ears were matching the sound of my heart beating. I couldn't sleep or even lie down. Janna left for work at 7am, and would have stayed with me, but I told her to go. Then I didn't know whether to take that horrid pill this morning as I am meant to, so I rang an ambulance. They were very nice, Did an ECG, took my BP which had shot up to 187 and advised me to go to hospital to be checked over by a doctor. I had my first ride in an ambulance. At the A&E Department they did a number of ECGs, blood tests etc., My BP had dropped to 160 and I just lay there on a nice comfortable bed all morning. My bloods are all good ,also sugar levels, so the doctor was pretty confident that it was the new medication. However they want me to take that damn pill tonight again and then ring my cardiologist in the morning to make an appointment for this week.I do hope he takes me off this medication, as I can't stand much more of this. Back at home now, and feeling a lot better but probably won't be tonight.

PAMELA, The Armageddon Festival is a science fiction/ fantasy fair, kind of gothic and witchy Not really my thing but Janna likes it. Janna's work night isn't until next week, but she's still going.I'm glad you went to your own work night, but it's certainly a good thing that Steven picked you up. I'm not into alcohol either. I saw a lot of it growing up, and it sort of put me off it.No, Jack and Vera aren't around anymore ,but we still get Draco and two other females with him.You must be very busy, what with work and the dogs. It must be good for you to get away from home and go to the office sometimes. Everyone needs a change. 5 hours does seem a long time to leave the dogs inside, though. Those 8 hour days might be a good solution - at least you'd have some time left over at the end of the day. Hope Robyn got her run in the field yesterday even though it was only -4 outside. Congratulations for finishing all your xmas shopping, apart from your niece's gift. Poor Steven - he's going to be in a mad rush to get his done soon. Lots of luck at the dog meet today. Hope you sell a lot of snuffle mats.

SHELLEY, I certainly agree, it is a stressful time of year just before Christmas. I do hope your throat is a lot better today. It is good that you managed to do some of your Christmas shopping.yesterday, and then had something yummy at the dog friendly cafe. Gosh, the UK is so much more dog friendly than NZ. We don't have anything like that here. I'd love to hear what you think of your book when you get the chance to read through it, Shelley.I'm sure you'll be thrilled with it.

Well ladies ,have a nice Sunday. Hope the weather warms up a bit for you both.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
11-12-2022, 10:35 AM   #2

Re: Sunday daily.

Morning Dinky, gosh what a scary sounding night you had, i do hope you are ok? PLease be careful taking your tablet tonight. I hope you have been resting today.

Thats a pity that Jack and Vera done come anymore, i wonder if they are just looking after their young?

We got the presents bought yesterday so everything is in except Stevens but he always leaves it to the last minute then rushes it. I quite enjoyed sitting wrapping the presents yesterday. We just sat and chilled with teh TV last night and then bed. We have a new routine at the weekend in teh mornings. The dogs tend to wake up early because we are up early in the mornings so we now get up, let them out, give them a treat when they are back in bed then we go back to bed for n hour or so which is lovely!!

Shelley, sounds like you had a lovely lunch, we really need to start taking the dogs to places but with 3 of them and 1 which can be reactive isnt easy.

Mine didnt get to the field yesterday as it started raining!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
11-12-2022, 06:25 PM   #3

Re: Sunday daily.

Evening everyone, just a very quick hello as I'm off to church now, Carols by candlelight.
Dinky I do hope you are OK this evening and get to see the cardiologist soon.
Pamela, your weekend routine sounds good.