Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
14-11-2007, 08:45 AM   #1

Wednesday daily

morning all. It's cold here again this morning. I'm taking the girls to school today then dropping off Spider, Echo & Belle to be spayed. Off to work, then collecting the cats later. Belles kittens are getting vaccinated tonight. Got a few cats to microchip later & that's about it for today. Titch is doing great, she's sneaked her way into the house somehow. I don't like her in the kitten pen all alone. I'm taking her to work with me thursday because I need to be in early & then I'm doing an overnight there & working Friday (yes I do go to bed there, so I'll get my sleep) But I want her with me so I can carry on the same feeding routine etc.

Fran - Are the kittens ok?

Elaine - how is your back?

Have a nice day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
14-11-2007, 08:53 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday daily

Morning Smudgley, ooops think we posted the Daily thread at the same time I'll copy and paste mine into here, Mags can you delete mine please?

Morning all, nice bright dry day here at present. Feeling tired as I spent most of the night making sure all Mil's babies were getting their fair share at the milk bar. They all seeming to be doing fine at present. Not much planned for today, have to nip out to the shops at some point.

Hope everyone has a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
14-11-2007, 09:29 AM   #3

Morning all Finally recovered from Saturday at the NEC Craft show - it was so busy it made my head spin. My back has been very sore for the last couple of days too but it's easing up now. I got a couple of cat cross-stitch kits that I couldn't resist (like I needed any more!).

I have loads of photos to go up and every time I go to sort them, I get distracted and then forget I WILL do them today honest!

Have some errands to run this morning and it's so cold brrrr, wish I could just stay in my warm bed! Even Bubbles only nipped out to do her business then came straight back in, had her breakfast and then went to bed. Mind you, she is a wuss

Have a good day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
14-11-2007, 10:41 AM   #4

Morning all

Watch out on the roads today! I have decided it's idiots day out and it may be spreading . On the school run I saw at least 4 stupid things including an accident. The cars involved kept going and I stopped in case they needed a witness . Couldn't believe it. Then there was the car that indicated right and turned left. Honest it's idiot's day out here.

Ceilidh is back at school (obviously) . Derek is on a 3-9 but I've left him sleeping as he really is unwell and should be off. They don't have the cover though.

I have to go into Darryle's work and make sure he has enough money to last him while I'm away.

I also have some shopping to do. Plus the usual housework and Catsey .

Fran I hope things settle down soon and you manage to catch up on your sleep.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
14-11-2007, 11:04 AM   #5

Morning all,

Nippy one here today - kids at school. I am at work and have nothing to do ALL day!!! How dull.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
14-11-2007, 12:33 PM   #6

Morning all, its beautiful here today and 9 degrees, I have the usual daily tasks to do, then a trolley dash later....May even wash my car..
Have a good day all...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
14-11-2007, 01:18 PM   #7

Afternoon all. Chilly here too.

Picked up 2 new kittens to take to the vets, little B&W fluffies who have been named Kermit and Kanga lol. Brother and sister. Ivor, one of my tabbies went last night and Ian is going tonight. So when Icicle goes on saturday (after supreme lol) I'll be down to 2 kittens and Belle.
Not much planned for today except Santas Grotto!! As I'm doing the decorations for his grotto for the school Christmas fayre, I have to get stuck in, only 3 weeks to go!!
Hope all have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
14-11-2007, 02:27 PM   #8

afternoon all. not done much today, got the tarmacking fellas doing all the footpaths, everyone except the misrible ole ******* down stairs have moved their cars, LOL he will end up with black stuff all over his car,knowing him if his car gets damaged he will try n sue the company, but as they sent a letter round to everyone dont think he has a leg to stand on.or hes waiting for us to go out so he can steal our spot, yep hes that petty minded. so he has got a long wait. LOL
hope everyone has a good day today, (whats left of it anyhow)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
14-11-2007, 03:47 PM   #9

A rare day off for me! Had my hair done (colour and cut, boy did it need it) and started getting bit for Christmas. Am now about to shoot off to pick up Dominik and get a few forgottens from Waitrose!

Remember me saying about not getting a solid wood worktop for the kitchen? Well we had to in the end as we are putting in our old butler's sink and that HAS to have a solid worktop as the compressed stuff will just disintegrate. That cost waaaay more that I was anticipating .

Looks like we will be taking the train up to the NEC on Saturday. OH needs my car to take stuff down to the tip in preparation for Sunday's first viewing!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-11-2007, 05:19 PM   #10

Afternoon, all! Very foggy this morning, but it's lifting now, and sunshine and unseasonably warm predicted for this afternoon: 21! It's 11 right now. But tomorrow a cold front is coming with all day rain and high winds, so I did two days shopping this morning so I can stay in where it's warm and cozy! Such a wuss!
Grete: hope the back continues to improve!
Enjoy the rest of the day.....