Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: moggy
09-11-2007, 03:29 PM   #11

Re: Daily Thread / Friday

Afternnon all,

Well having a very boing day at work its is so unbelivabley quiet in the land of Estate Agency, no work to do but at lest the sun is shining but very nippy out. Hope every one is well and all the cats and kits are fine.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-11-2007, 03:46 PM   #12

Afternoon all, sunny intervals here and no gales thank goodness!

Have been out Christmas shopping again this morning and am slowly getting on top of it ......I hate leaving things til the last minute and having to fight through the crowds.. We have also booked a coach trip to Cardiff next month to do some shopping .......... I find Bristol is pretty hopeless at the moment as they are in the middle of building a huge new shopping centre adjacent to the present dated one...... it's due to open sometime next year.

Fran - hope all goes well with Mildred..

Moli
- I hope you find the fridge you want..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
09-11-2007, 03:54 PM   #13

Mags - Bristol hopeless for shopping? Haven't you got Cribbs Causeway on your doorstep . . . that's monster shopping in my book

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-11-2007, 04:10 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Mags - Bristol hopeless for shopping? Haven't you got Cribbs Causeway on your doorstep . . . that's monster shopping in my book
Cribbs Causeway is on the outskirts of Bristol, Yola and at this time of the year the traffic congestion is horrendous ......my hubby isn't one for traffic jams so we tend to limit our visits there to earlier in the year We went to Cardiff for Christmas shopping a couple of years ago and found it to be less stressful, plenty of shops and several malls leading off from the main shopping street..

Catsey Veteran

09-11-2007, 05:03 PM   #15

LOL, I know what you mean about husbands and traffic jams . . . mine gets very irate if we get stuck in one. Sometimes it's less stressful to turn around and go home

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
09-11-2007, 05:44 PM   #16

Afternoon, all! A raw dismal day here, only 3C right now, with a bit of spitty drizzle. So of course traffic was awful: waited in the cold for 22 minutes for the bus (supposed to run every 10 minutes); then just missed mine coming home so another 20 minute wait! Aaaaaargh! But I'm inside and warm now, Onyx had her tin of salmon, Leia is napping on the radiator and I'm about to have lunch. Nothing exciting happening here; hope the day goes well for all!

Fran: fingers crossed for wee arrivals today!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
09-11-2007, 06:44 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire m
Afternnon all,

Well having a very boing day at work its is so unbelivabley quiet in the land of Estate Agency, no work to do but at lest the sun is shining but very nippy out. Hope every one is well and all the cats and kits are fine.

Tell me about it!!!! I dont think I will have anything to do now till mid January!!

Catsey Veteran

09-11-2007, 08:45 PM   #18

Right, off shortly for a night out with the Mum's in Dominik's year group! 14 of us are taking over a little eatery in a village near my office. I'm looking forward to it; don't get out much in the evening . . . 1, 2, 3, . . . ahhhhh bless

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
09-11-2007, 09:04 PM   #19

Have a lovely evening Yola

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
09-11-2007, 09:13 PM   #20

Evening all. Hope you are all well, I havent read the posts yet but I will.
Having a **** time at work, well actually thats not strictly true, just having a **** time with Head Office or Head Orrifice as I have taken to calling them. At one point it even resorted to bickering faxes being passed back and forth until I got on the bloody phone and told them to sort themselves out
Any way, stressy, bitey hammy is off to a new home, I am very sorry to see her go but very happy too coz i know she will be loved and cared for and I will get updates on her progress.
Also, the bird lady came to see me today, I gave her 2 of our budgies last week as one just wasnt faring well, head orrifice would have only had it pts so I asked her if she wouldnt mind taking it and giving it some much needed one to one tlc, I couldnt coz of the cats and we just dont have the time in the shop. She said she would. Anyway she is now going to keep the budgie as it has a problem with its crop and this will be a recurring problem and I know she will care for it. It also had traces of tetanus in its blood so now we will have to check all the cages thoroughly for any traces of rust. The bird was malnourished at birth, she thinks the breeder must have force fed it which is why it now has problems with its crop. I told HO that it died .
Anyway thats my news.
I'm not going to say any more other than i love you all