Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
08-11-2007, 06:22 PM   #11

Re: Is it me?

Unfortunately, I just don't seem to have much time to post here (or anywhere else) these days. I work 41 hours a week, home to run, 2 dogs, 4 cats. Never seem to have much spare time! I do pop in most days though, even if I don't post much. I obviously missed all the nasty posts, perhaps just as well!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
08-11-2007, 06:44 PM   #12

I'm sorry I haven't been around as much this week but been trying to get the place sorted for visitors this weekend. I also just realised I didn't end up posting the pics I have of the girls lol. I said I would and then got distracted. I will get on it, I promise

*hugs*

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
08-11-2007, 07:52 PM   #13

Some interesting replays. I think deep down we all feel the same way.
Let's hope we get Catsey back to "normal" soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
08-11-2007, 09:39 PM   #14

I have spent the last week making up for the 4 days I was away, loads of things needed doing....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
08-11-2007, 09:46 PM   #15

I personally dont have any bad feelings towards any one here at all. I dont see why every one keeps dragging that old nutshell back up tbh.
Back on topic, Catsey has been very quiet and maybe some people feel my posts are crap, but humour me coz they make me laugh
I would like to see the photo comp back as well as the joke thing, the jokes get left behind now since they dont appear in the new threads section.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
08-11-2007, 09:52 PM   #16

I would like to see the jokes back in new posts too....Your posts are not crap Elaine, they make me laugh, and thats what Catsey needs a bit of light humour...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
08-11-2007, 10:19 PM   #17

Tbh I just dont have much to say of late lol! I'm very tired most days at the moment as I'm not sleeping well, am very sore and it takes all my time to get throught the day, never mind staying on the pc for hours. I may not post as much at the mo, but I do read everyone elses!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
08-11-2007, 10:22 PM   #18

Alex, good to know you're still with us, but sorry to hear you're feeling so pants Chin up girl, things can only get better

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
08-11-2007, 10:25 PM   #19

thanks Yola, appreciated xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
08-11-2007, 10:49 PM   #20

I agree that there was a bit of tension but everyone is entitled to have their own opinion and the stronger they feel about it, even when it doesn't agree with ours, demonstrates the passion they hold, as long as that doesn't infringe on other peoples rights to their own opinions. (healthy debate and all that). However I agree with Elaine also that bringing it back up only serves to rake over old wounds. I think maybe a lot of people are busy at the moment.
What I love about this site is the support it shows members old and new. They are precious about their site being ruined (by strange new members) and that doesn't happen on a lot of sites. Also there is the ability to dip in and out like you do with old friends