Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
06-11-2007, 06:13 PM   #11

Re: Just to say...............

Looking forward to seeing you too. Glad you are enjoying yourself.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
06-11-2007, 08:55 PM   #12

Thanks everyone!!

Elaine and Eileen - you are both mad!!!!! There are no new cats - no Fine and no Dandy!!!!! lol

Yola - there is no man - that didn't work out Hey ho - plenty more fish and all that!!!!

I'm trying to get on here as much as I can. Got a few minutes now for a catch up - need to see what havoc Elaine, Jac and Erin are causing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
06-11-2007, 09:01 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliebubs
Thanks everyone!!

Elaine and Eileen - you are both mad!!!!! There are no new cats - no Fine and no Dandy!!!!! lol

Yola - there is no man - that didn't work out Hey ho - plenty more fish and all that!!!!

I'm trying to get on here as much as I can. Got a few minutes now for a catch up - need to see what havoc Elaine, Jac and Erin are causing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, Dandy was a great cat, and sorely missed, the rascal! Puras are great cats. Actually, Fine would be a nice name for a cat...