Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
04-11-2007, 11:42 PM   #11

Re: Daily thread ~ Sunday

A nice day here today, weatherwise - bright but cold! Both boys playing up as I think they were tired. As OH is putting new doors on the kitchen to make the place more saleable (I forgot I had them from several years ago, real good quality wooden shaker-style painted doors), I needed to get the juniors out of the way. So we spent ages cycling and playing in the park.

Next weekend I will take them to my Mums for the weekend as the worktops will be changed over the the sink unit built. It will give my brother, with whom I'm now talking again after 5 years of silence, a change to get to know his little nephews a bit which will be nice. And give OH a chance to get the kitchen sorted.

Balie has been very sick today - muh more so than usual. I need to keep an eye on him - I suspect something's not 100% with him.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
04-11-2007, 11:48 PM   #12

Re: Daily thread ~ Sunday

Sorry to hear about Bailie, Yola! I hope he'll be better in the morning; please do let us know.......